Auto start and hud issue

Harlikwin

So im using the autostart cheat to get the harrier powered up from cold. But when I do the HUD is missing most of the symbology. Its on and has airspeed and alt but if i goto vstol mode, there is no symbology no witches hat nozzle pos etc. Same for AG mode, i can "target" stuff but no box on hud. Is it me? Is it bugged?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Its part of the autostart right? At least there is a msg about it. I did try waiting a while thinking that might have been it, or do i need to redo it manually?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Its part of the autostart right? At least there is a msg about it. I did try waiting a while thinking that might have been it, or do i need to redo it manually?

You need to wait longer. It can take 3-5 minutes. (I’m not sure how long for the autostart to do it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well using the always aligned option fixed it. But using unaligned i sat there in time warp for like 10min and nada.

Well using the always aligned option fixed it. But using unaligned i sat there in time warp for like 10min and nada.

Hmm. So I guess autostart doesn’t align the INS. One “cheaty” way of aligning it is to set the INS to IFA as soon as you have power. Then it will use the onboard GPS to align while you’re flying around. It might take a bit longer than normal alignment but it works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk