Water over terrain ...

Kriko

During my flights, the ground is often displayed as water, even on solid ground.

The problem appears after a few minutes in flight on every map.

Everything disappears, only trees and buildings remain. I suppose it's a graphics problem, but I dunno how to solve it.

(see attach)

Need help.:(

Thank you !

Not that it's helpful, but I only started experiencing this once the new video card 'memory manager' was introduced a few months ago. Before that I never saw this effect.

Installed on a SSD and I only see this randomly when changing views for about 1-2 seconds.

Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 @ 3600MHz | Gigabyte X570-Aorus Ultra | Gigabyte GeForce 4090 | Samsung C34F791 | Varjo Aero | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Auzentech X-Fi Forte | too many flight controllers...

Same here. I know it is still on Beta here, but these issues appear and disappear randomly. Usually the first run after clearing meta and fx is good fps but stuttering as it caches. Next is smooth, then suddendly it will begin doing something crappy like fps drop or stuttering or crashes. Every new update it seems to get less stable.

Keep in mid DCS still renders maps as layers o water everywhere, on top of which the terrain is being placed. So if for whatever reason the PC can't load the ground textures fast enough, the underlying body of water will be seen.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.