Red Flag - Aggressor PvP February - Page 9 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-26-2017, 09:50 PM   #81
M@verick

Reputation power: 0
M@verick is on a distinguished road

This was my first Red Flag... and just surviving it with 3 ground killings confirmed and escaping in the end from the enemy almost scratching with the Hog belly in the Nevada desert was great!
Thanks to the 104th, for all the organization in this event, hope to see you all on the next time!
M@verick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 09:53 PM   #82
///Rage

Reputation power: 33
///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all

Great event as usual. Already looking forward to the next one!

www.51st.org
///Rage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 09:55 PM   #83
knix15

Reputation power: 5
knix15 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the event! Pls share the tacview file, and maybe the video with the commentary. See you next time!
knix15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 09:55 PM   #84
Bushmanni

Reputation power: 18
Bushmanni is a glorious beacon of lightBushmanni is a glorious beacon of lightBushmanni is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for all the blue side for doing exellent job executing the plan even if we were a bit slow at the beginning. If I'm commander in the future I try to streamline the briefing and the plan more but this was the best I could do this time. I think the fundamentals of the plan were pretty good but the realisation of it still needs a bit work. Strikers did a great job also taking out the targets.

Aggressors put up a really tough fight despite inferior numbers and we really had to fight for the control of the air with all we got. Good Fight! S!
Bushmanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:03 PM   #85
Coxy_99

Reputation power: 16
Coxy_99 is a glorious beacon of lightCoxy_99 is a glorious beacon of lightCoxy_99 is a glorious beacon of lightCoxy_99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushmanni View Post
Thanks for all the blue side for doing exellent job executing the plan even if we were a bit slow at the beginning. If I'm commander in the future I try to streamline the briefing and the plan more but this was the best I could do this time. I think the fundamentals of the plan were pretty good but the realisation of it still needs a bit work. Strikers did a great job also taking out the targets.

Aggressors put up a really tough fight despite inferior numbers and we really had to fight for the control of the air with all we got. Good Fight! S!

Na man you did good wrote it up well and applied it the best you could first engagement was always going to be a cluster it got more organised as it went on.

Follow me on twitch here also: https://www.twitch.tv/coxy_99/profile

Coxy_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:04 PM   #86
mblackham

mblackham is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboRUSH View Post
Another awesome Red Flag! Looking forward to watching the stream.

Thanks to 104th again for hosting this event and special mention should go to Bushmanni who put together an excellent plan and acted as the "General." Definitely corrected many of the lessons learned from 1st Red Flag.
Massive thank you to the 104th.... just incredible fun.

Also big thanks to Bushmanni. You put a lot of effort into the planning and it was appreciated.
mblackham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:23 PM   #87
Mecrutio

Mecrutio is on a distinguished road

Many thanks to the 104th for a smooth running of Red Flag! I had immense fun! Yes busmanni you did stellar! The write-ups, remembering mistakes from the last run, planning and taking charge... you did well mate!
Old 02-26-2017, 10:30 PM   #88
[Maverick]
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 32
[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all

Thanks to everyone who took part, another epic event!

Once we get the tracks and tacview etc we will post them up for you guys along with the official scoring results.

Special thanks to 104th_Manawar and 104th_IronMike who did a great job stepping up as commentators at the last minute!

104th Phoenix Squadron Leader / Total Poser

"Dammit Jim, I'm a Squadron Leader, not a software developer!"

104th Phoenix - DCS World Air to Air Champions 2016

www.104thPhoenix.com
www.facebook.com/104thPhoenix
104th F-15C Skin
My YouTube Channel
[Maverick] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 11:11 PM   #89
microvax

Reputation power: 2
microvax has a spectacular aura about

It was great fun participating.

Bushmanis plan worked really well and we had some very good experience with consolidating flights after losses were taken.

I will stick with my luminati baguette launcher I think its still very viable to take on the F15 with it, its more the mutual support on aggressor side that makes a fox1 a pretty risky maneuver then the aim120s of the targeted F15.

I take the 3-4 AIM120s at once in the endgame kinda as an compliment, the push to save as much of our strikers as possible, definitely was the right thing to do over staying alive imho though.

Really compliments to the 104th guys protecting each other from the 530s NEZ launches.
Next plan is already on the drawing board.

Really hoping a recording exists somewhere. Even audio only would be surpreme to overlay it with le tacview. Allways interesting how other people perceive your flying, gives a lot of input on how to improve.

The commentary I got to hear in the last minutes was really nice.

EDIT: One GCI per team would be super duper cool, it really enhances air to air so much. Imho it basically goes from fighters shooting each other to fighters controlling airspace and gives you so much more SA its simply amazing. Also declare on visuals you do not want to scare with radar is such a usefull tool.

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Last edited by microvax; 02-26-2017 at 11:25 PM.
microvax is online now   Reply With Quote