104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Since the 104th insists on having every plane on every side

We run 10 missions, 2 of them are East vs West with only Russians on Red and NATO on Blue side, so no... we don't insist of having every plane on every side.

Edit: Player Exports now turned on, SimShaker should work fine :)

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;3056742']We run 10 missions, 2 of them are East vs West with only Russians on Red and NATO on Blue side, so no... we don't insist of having every plane on every side.

But that's basically every plane on both sides, 80 percent of the time.

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;3056742']We run 10 missions, 2 of them are East vs West with only Russians on Red and NATO on Blue side, so no... we don't insist of having every plane on every side.

So the other 8 missions where every air frame is available doesn't count?

Just saying there are enough skins to make visual ID not a problem.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What do you mean doesn't count?

The Kazak skin is not on every SU27 I don't know where this is coming from. It may be the case on 2 of the missions but certainly not all of them.

We will look into standardising the skins across the missions in the next few weeks to make IFF easier.

But that's basically every plane on both sides, 80 percent of the time.

Which isn't every time is it!? Last time I checked 80% is not 100%.

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have a complaint against a user named "Rhino" who has fired at my friendly A10 twice, once disabling it so I had to land. Second time killed me while I sat on a FRIENDLY taxi way. (he was in Su27 apparently)

Meanwhile, the server seemed stable all morning, I think due to fewer players. It looks like with 52 players it's just a matter of time before things time out etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Was playing last night and auto start was working. Today auto start is not working. why was it turned off?

This is not something we control, auto start works in every mission, unless there is a bug that I don't know about.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*****SOMETHING NEW FOR YOU TO DO*****

25BKPow_FotoPoork_FM_00007.jpg

4. Kubs are restricted, only a certain number can be set up

5. You have total freedom where you want to set up your sams. be strategic. repair, dont waste. and push towards bullseye, even better: push the enemy back. to be effective: coordinate with the fighters!

I can live with this but only if I have to.

I don`t know that any DCS choper can take more than 10 Tons. So, how Huey can take and deploy KUB? Or Hummer if his mass is around 6000lb and Huey can take 4000lb... We can discuss now but i don`t want that. I`m not sure for Mi-8 too.

I want to say that this script is unrealistic and make chaos in the mission (for ex. Armagedon).

We (red) takeoff from Maykop and KUB immediately keep us locked all the time and all of us. That KUB`s are around 60km west of Krasnodar...

We have beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..(P) all the time. (sorry, i don`t know how to better describe).

Ok for small cargos. But KUB systems... with small chopers? :doh:

One more thing...

104th now have the same symptoms as BF server... crazy (random) freezing although not filled with 50% server capacity. What is the common? This or similar scripts.

I know, or I will get on with it or I will not fly but...

I honestly do not want to discuss - this is only my feedback.

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Hey, don't worry about those KUBs, me and my friend just derped around yesterday and dropped some KUBs, on the Helo WPT 1 to protect the FARP and between the FARP and Bullseye... was just yesterday...

About the stutters, maybe ED will find out today with their test

;3057844']This is not something we control' date=' auto start works in every mission, unless there is a bug that I don't know about.[/quote']

I think it was the one map cycle that was bugged. It worked on the following maps. First time it happened I restarted game still no go. Retried on another map and it worked.

I can live with this but only if I have to.

I don`t know that any DCS choper can take more than 10 Tons. So, how Huey can take and deploy KUB? Or Hummer if his mass is around 6000lb and Huey can take 4000lb... We can discuss now but i don`t want that. I`m not sure for Mi-8 too.

I want to say that this script is unrealistic and make chaos in the mission (for ex. Armagedon).

We (red) takeoff from Maykop and KUB immediately keep us locked all the time and all of us. That KUB`s are around 60km west of Krasnodar...

We have beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..(P) all the time. (sorry, i don`t know how to better describe).

Ok for small cargos. But KUB systems... with small chopers? :doh:

One more thing...

104th now have the same symptoms as BF server... crazy (random) freezing although not filled with 50% server capacity. What is the common? This or similar scripts.

I know, or I will get on with it or I will not fly but...

I honestly do not want to discuss - this is only my feedback.

One word;

SEAD

• Like 1

Intel i5-8600k | EVGA RTX 3070 | Windows 10 | 32GB RAM @3600 MHz | 500 GB Samsung 850 SSD

The helicopter script stays.

As previously mentioned if you want to get rid of the SAMS co-ordinate with your team mates and get a SEAD strike. Contrary to what your friend believes SEAD strikes are not the exclusive domain of 'realistic missions' but are intended to wipe out enemy SAMS.

Having this helicopter script enabled forces clients to work together... if the fighters keep getting shot down or locked by enemy SAMS, then you need to call in friendly Strikers to deal with them!

104th now have the same symptoms as BF server... crazy (random) freezing although not filled with 50% server capacity. What is the common?

We both host in DCS :D

Its not the script that is causing the stability issues but the recent updates to DCS. Our server ran without and freezing even at 100% capacity before the recent DCS updates.

Today a ED MP test was carried out, we hope this will result in more stability for future patches.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Okay, now for the explanation of my question about the methodology behind the 104th statistics functionality. :D

The "lets make a quick video" escalated pretty quickly to become a 35-40 hour editing job and my first bigger scale video. Its far from perfect so criticism is very wellcome.

The first 3 Minutes is just dramaturgy wise matching intro made of footage I had lying around, the rest is a compilation of a sortie =RvE= had on 104th earlier this week. :D

I hope someone has fun watching it, I definitely had fun making it ! :D

And yes, Sovietwomble kinda had an impact on the tone here and there. ;D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

;3059799']The helicopter script stays.

As previously mentioned if you want to get rid of the SAMS co-ordinate with your team...

Mav, it's not about coordination or helicopter script. Problem is CRAZY KUB keep us in LOCK (all of us) on the distance over 130km. It does not make sense and RWR screaming all the time constantly. Immediately after takeoff we engaged. Unnecessary, pointless, abnormal...

I'm not asking you to remove the script - Just check and make sure that KUB is unbearable in Armagedon mission.

Try to fly from red Maykop when that radar is deployed.

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Mav, it's not about coordination or helicopter script. Problem is CRAZY KUB keep us in LOCK (all of us) on the distance over 130km. It does not make sense and RWR screaming all the time constantly. Immediately after takeoff we engaged. Unnecessary, pointless, abnormal...

I'm not asking you to remove the script - Just check and make sure that KUB is unbearable in Armagedon mission.

Try to fly from red Maykop when that radar is deployed.

The SA-6 has a maximum range of 37km (20 nm) - that's the range at which it's search / track radar will turn on. It's max launch range is 13km (7 nm). If you're getting locked at 130km (70.2 nm) that's not an SA-6.

The ideal launch range of the Kh-58U is 70km (although I've pushed them out to over 150 before now), the Kh-25MPU can launch at 25km.

Conclusion - PEBCAK. Grab an Su-25T and do what is necessary comrade!

Edited by al531246

Intel i5-8600k | EVGA RTX 3070 | Windows 10 | 32GB RAM @3600 MHz | 500 GB Samsung 850 SSD

The SA-6 has a maximum range of 37km (23 miles) - that's the range at which it's search / track radar will turn on. It's max launch range is 13km (8 miles). If you're getting locked at 130km (80.7 miles) that's not an SA-6.

The ideal launch range of the Kh-58U is 70km (although I've pushed them out to over 150 before now), the Kh-25MPU can launch at 25km.

Conclusion - PEBCAK. Grab an Su-25T and do what is necessary comrade!

Please comrade...

We kill 12 KUBs yesterday and no help.

If you're getting locked at 130km (80.7 miles) that's not an SA-6.

Just fly from Maykop and investigate.

I hear you my friend.

Problem is a solution is not easy as we cannot edit the script for just one mission AFAIK but we'll look into it.

At present there also seems to be a bug in DCS that is making things worse with enemy SAMS locking all players at once and also friendly SAMS locking players when enemy is near.

We will look into ways of how we can make Armageddon more 'playable' for Russian fighters but this may take some time to sort out.

On another note thanks for your continued support and presence in our server, I think we have been trying to kill each other for over 6 years now! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks bro!

;3064762']...

On another note thanks for your continued support and presence in our server, I think we have been trying to kill each other for over 6 years now! :D

:D

uh, time passes quickly...

Can i ask you to provide us a little more joy on 104th server with this https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3062584#post3062584 :music_whistling:

Screen_170225_132032.jpg

Edited by Falcon_S

Can i ask you to provide us a little more joy on 104th server with this https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3062584#post3062584 :music_whistling:

Yes I will add this in for you, I'm sure 104th_Presing will also share in your joy :)

Give me a few days and I'll have it added to all the missions.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]