LUFTWAFFE & ROYAL AIR FORCE SQUARE OFF IN A GRUDGE MATCH! - Page 5 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-19-2017, 08:13 AM   #41
zaelu
Veteran

Reputation power: 32
zaelu is a glorious beacon of lightzaelu is a glorious beacon of lightzaelu is a glorious beacon of lightzaelu is a glorious beacon of lightzaelu is a glorious beacon of light

Me and my squad mates enjoyed watching like a TV Match the GM4. Overall a good match and a victory for LW we used to fly in old Il-2 wars.

Some small points for future events.

- A tacview track with delay and after the event the full track would be nice.
- Ground targets should be somehow made more "juicy" but harder to crack. More points for them so they will attract more the teams. More defense for them even if defenses would not count points. Example. 1 bunker (that would require a bomb hit hence an attacker protected from above) protected by AAA. The ground targets last night felt that they were just some sure points to obtain whenever possible.
- Scoring should be kept by someone that is not commenting or simply "scripted" into the match by ME... easy job with flags and messages.

-Camera Work should be a bit more profi. Change at the start of the match the external FOV by pressing RCtrl+Num* then move out by mouse wheel. Not much but enough to add some realism/drama to your view point and also to increase visibility for viewers. Use without fear F3, F4 and LCtrl+F4 camera. Move the mouse around more with the viewers perspective in mind than action seeking.

also

Please... Saburo is not Subaru Sa-Bu-Ro. Like "Sa-n Diego" Bu-enos Aires and Ro-cinante.

Best regards and we are looking forward for next one!

Last edited by zaelu; 02-19-2017 at 08:23 AM.
zaelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 10:01 PM   #42
FLANKERATOR

Reputation power: 61
FLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to behold

What a night! what a fight!

I'd like to thank everyone - our brave contestants for an incredible display of airmanship and sportsmanship, our sponsor Eagle Dynamics for the generous prizepool, GM's mastermind Hook for another top notch organization and live commentary, our host Eekz for his great support, our special guest Grmzl for his valuable insight, the Black Knights Squadron for their contribution and last but not least every single person who watched the live show yesterday and cheered for their favorite team.

After Action Report is in the making and will include a bunch of stuff as usual - official final score, battle logs, pilot stats, battle facts and later on, we will reward best contestants with SA points!

O>

We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training.
FLANKERATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:45 AM   #43
Hook47

Reputation power: 7
Hook47 has a spectacular aura about

Excellent flying, guys! Thanks to all who tuned in. Big thanks to SA-Sim, Eagle Dynamics & our server host-Burning Skies! Awesome sportsmanship and a great show!

Special thanks also to Grmzl, my awesome co-commentator. That added a lot to the show, I hope you will join us again in the future!

Can't wait to see the AAR, Flank! That was a TOUGH match to cover commentary wise, lots of frantic action!
Hook47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 10:06 AM   #44
DirkLarien

Reputation power: 0
DirkLarien is on a distinguished road

Great show.
So much action. I think the commentating duo was perfect match.
thank you
DirkLarien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 10:04 PM   #45
Hook47

Reputation power: 7
Hook47 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks! Grmzl did an outstanding job, I couldn't have hoped for more! His breakdown of the aircraft and awesome insight was spectacular

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
Hook47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 07:27 AM   #46
FLANKERATOR

Reputation power: 61
FLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to behold

Dear contestants, you should of received an email with a link to the preliminary AAR for GM4.

Claiming period is now running for 3 days and everything is explained on how to make claims on SA forum if needed.

If you haven't received an email, let me know and will get it to you.

Once claiming period is over, a fully fledged and final AAR will be released to the public.

Thanks.

We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training.
FLANKERATOR is offline   Reply With Quote