Recruiting Aerobatic Pilots

jamiemunn5665

Virtual Aerobatic Pilots,

Alongside an experienced aerobatic pilot, I am in the process of launching a new virtual aerobatic team. We are searching for dedicated pilots and personnel to join us on our new project.

As an idea, combined we share 10 years of virtual aerobatic experience. Both spending time and dedication flying as formation pilots for other teams in Flaming Cliffs 2, DCS and other sims. We have reached a point where we are deciding that we would like to produce a unique team ourselves, in which we can launch and maintain, with the goal of show-readiness at virtual airshows such as VFAT, VUAF, vAir etc...

If you are interested in this project, please cast your opinions and interests to me and we will arrange a time to get to know each other. We have already devised plans and started work on a 3D model for the aircraft we will fly. See below the basic requirements that you must acknowledge before attempting deciding to apply.

1. You must have a good understanding of the English language and be able to speak fluently.

2. We have set a minimum application age of 15 years old. Applicants that we consider young will be observed of their maturity.

3. You must have a static schedule. (Have a weekly schedule that does not change on a regular basis).

4. You must own a legal copy of Flaming Cliffs 3 for DCS:World.

If you would like to cast your interest, copy the application template below and post it in the comments. If you would rather not publicly post your application, private message it to me instead.

Name:

Callsign (if applicable):

Time Zone:

Weekly Schedule (if available, leave blank if not):

Previous Experience:

Email / Contact method / link:

If you are an experienced pilot that is looking for a team to join, we urge you to try your bet with us. The likeliness is that if you can display maturity and humor at the same time, you fit the profile we're looking for. Unfortunately, if you are an inexperienced pilot that isn't used to formation flying + aerobatics, we discourage you from applying. It is in our best interest to begin practice sorties of varying degrees of challenge as soon as our mod is available for DCS. This is currently a disclosed, private project and only if we believe you fit the profile we are searching for will we share our plans with you.

Thank you for reading.

Jamie Munn

''Hawk''

Edited by jamiemunn5665

Name: Randall MacDonald

Callsign (if applicable): =Mac=

Location: Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth

Time Zone: EDT (UTC -4)

Weekly Schedule (if available, leave blank if not): Weekends are completely open.

Previous Experience: None. I have practiced a few tricks before, on my own.

https://vimeo.com/45832413

or

I have flown in formation with several other people but nothing professional or in a squadron.

Email / Contact method / link: randall.macdonald@rogers.com

I've been with ED flying since LockOn, Modern Air Combat. I've flown every western aircraft in DCS. I used to be a full member of the 104th Phoenix years ago and, as such, had to pass their carrier quals in an Su-33.

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

Name:Alden D***

Callsign (if applicable): Drewa

Darnit, you can probably guess my full name off of that information.

Time Zone: MDT

Weekly Schedule (if available, leave blank if not): Weekends and at least 1 hour most weekdays day

Previous Experience: I am an Admin for TFP (The Flying Pandas) (a large freeflight server with 50+ members and 12 admins ). I can hold formation in every aircraft, even Su-27. I have experience with large formation flight of 6-8 aircraft of different models (A-10, F-15 and Su-27 in one flight).

Email: drewal9792@gmail.com (This is my junk Email that I still check daily. If you want my primary just ask me, as I don't want my primary to be spammed or pranked)

Contact method: Teamspeak 3 at 66.150.214.230 I am on often.

Link: IDK what to put here so here's my Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/drewal79/

Video of formation goof off (from friends POV):

Video of Low Altitude Flying:

(I crashed at the end because I was laughing so hard)

This is all the footage I have of me flying.

I have been flying DCS for about 18 months now and flight sims in general since I was in first grade. (MFS 1998)

I have a GhettoIR and an X55, along with a computer capable of video streaming and recording.

Edited by Drewa
More Information added

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information."-Michael Scott

System Specs: i5 4570 OC'ed to 3.6GHZ (It was free, what can I say), Gigabyte B85M-DS3H, 8Gb Team Elite Plus, Gigabyte GTX 960 G1 Gaming OC'ed to 1600MHZ, 240Gb OCZ Arc 100 SSD, Raidmax Aztec Case, Saitek X55, and GhettoIR.

Ref: Aerobatic Team

Callsign: Vandam Real Name: Craig Prangley

Time Zone: BST GMT

Training Schedule: 2-3hours per day 19:00-23:00

Previous Experience:7 years FSX, 1 year FC2, 1 year DCS, flown with VRA,Cobalt Jet Team, VSAAF (current)Hardware: top end pc system(LAN), thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Joystick & Throttle, 2 MFDS, Saitek Rudder/Brake Pedals, TrackIr5

Aircraft Range: Hawk T1a, F15c, Impala/Gannet, Avio C101, Su33, Mig29, A10c

Positions I fly: Leftwing, RightWing, Slot

Email: flyingvandal@icloud.com

I have a professional approach, great communication, can take criticism, can give my opinions & receive opinions, I am open, honest & have outstanding time keeping & able to fly as part of a team.

BR. Vandam.

Edited by flyingvandal

Virtual Aerobatic pilots, we have already processed over 5 applicants, with two still pending interviews. We have just accepted our first recruit and are now looking for 2 virtual aerobatic pilots that are experienced in or can adapt to left wing. PM me or post your application below!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Name: Nils Kreyenborg

Callsign (if applicable): Kreye

Time Zone: +1

Weekly Schedule (if available, leave blank if not): I'm in college which makes me very flexible in terms of a schedule.

Previous Experience: About 8 years of expirience in several sims. I opened my own aerobatics team withing ROF's Jasta99 squad which I lead until I no longer played ROF. To be honest that wasnt quite professional due to my age back then.(17)

Today i can rely on a good ammount of expirience in DCS and flying in formations.

Flying in an actually well lead team would be a new challenge for me which I would be glad to take in a team.

Email / Contact method / link: Steam: Kreye E-Mail: nils.kreyenborg@hotmail.de

• 6 months later...

interested in joining

Name:Chad Marcy

Callsign (Code5x):

Time Zone:easten

Weekly Schedule ( available all the time ):

Previous Experience:well I've been playing flights sims all my life I play on the virtual aerobatics sever almost every day for like 8 hours at a time and for like 2-3 years now I would like to become part of a team that just practices aerobatics and do air shows

Email / Contact method / link:Cmarcy35@gmail.com

• 6 months later...