Moving Grass

Phantom88

Now we need the grass to not be made of superglue just in case you slip off the taxiway for a second and get your nose gear stuck having to restart all over xD

No...the key is dont slip off the runway or taxiway. If you did...you screwed up plain and simple. If you did that IRL, the aircraft will have to be towed.

:music_whistling:

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Until Bud mentioned it, I didn't see any reason for moving grass. But yeah.....Helos.

And I can see overwhelming response that DCS is going to start putting out the Lawn Mower Driver simulator. It could not possibly any more boring than the farm tractor simulator I've seen out there.

The catch with the Lawn Mower sim is that you are mowing the fields of grass that are right under air combat, and you are also one of the targets.

I remember hearing crickets and birds after I ejected once recently. I'm wondering why ED decided to put that in there. I don't plan on spending much time out of my cockpit. But I suppose soothing outdoorsy sounds may help my stress levels after being shot down.

just need to add some prairie dogs and we're there...

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Now we need the grass to not be made of superglue just in case you slip off the taxiway for a second and get your nose gear stuck having to restart all over xD

No problem, just take anything but a multiton jet on buggy wheels? ;)

P-51, Bf.109, FW-190 can even start from grass...

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

DCS Lawnmower - any chance? :music_whistling:

reminds me of this post i made around january of 2015 while being unreasonably pissed off about some slightly ridiculous wishlist item:

OK but seriously, what's next on the wishlist, DCS Lawnmower?!

looks like the public is calling for one now. :P

Edited by Harpoon

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

no need for a mower we already have the gazelle and huey.

Just do a roll and you've got it.

:megalol::megalol::megalol:

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Hover mowers are great - but you won't get those lovely lines with them like you do with a proper mower with a roller.

It'll need a grass collecting box too, and with that we'd need a compost heap too of course.

Has the grass got a provision for weed growth over time too? You can't have realistic grass without weeds.