Need help with Missles and Artillery

Chops

I am designing a mission that has F/A-18's tasked with taking out mobile missiles and artillery before they can fire on an airbase.

The mobile equipment consists of three different groups with three units in each group.

Group 1 - SCUDs

Group 2 - SPH 2S3 Akatsia

Group 3 - SPH 2S1 Gvozdika

I have the groups moving on roads to their firing locations. At the last waypoint for each group I added a "Fire on Point" order, and placed the fire waypoint on the airbase.

However, the Groups never fire on their targets.

Any suggestions?

In case anyone cares, I believe that I found the issues:

DCS World

Added AI short-range missile Scud-B launcher into ground units of some countries (Iran, Iraq and others). It can drive, but missile is not yet functioning and does not launch. WIP

In 2020 we will continue to update older DCS World units. We are currently developing the SA-5 surface-to-air missile and the SS-1 SCUD surface-to-surface missile (we still need to develop the Short-Range Ballistic Missile flight model)

...and I think the reason that the artillery wasn't firing was due to a range issue. I had the units to far away from the target. You can view range circle information for units on the F10 map.