RAFALES BETA UPDATE N°3

DONWLOAD : https://www.mediafire.com/file/ofo8enne2yqxf2i/UPDATE_RAFALES_N%B03.zip/file

RAFALES UPDATE N° 3 (Requier RAFALES BETA N°2)

GOOD MORNING ALL,

1)New update of the 3D Model of the 3 Rafales, the size of the pilot

was not in conformity (in a way he had a big head).

We forced him to stay more humble by lowering it to a higher value

Realistic. Redesign of the helmet, color of the visor and more

pronounced tilt of the pilot's seat.

INSTALLATION: replace the 3D model of each Rafale in Shapes of

each aircraft

Thus: Rafale M_AIR AIR / Shapes / Rafale_M

Rafale M_AIR SOL / Shapes / Rafale_A_S

Rafale M_NOUNOU / Shapes / Rafale_M_NOUNOU

2) Significant increase in the effective range and speed of the

METEOR (by our friend Paul alias FILL), which passes 35 km instead of

16 km for a speed of Mac 4.7. So thank you to him.

It will now require locking

Besides passing the shooting authorization (ATL Z OR W).

INSTALLATION: replace the file 'Rafale_M. Lua' in the Rafale M_AIR

AIR.

3) Height repositioning of the AS_30L missile

INSTALLATION: replace the file 'Rafale_A_S. Lua' in the Rafale M_AIR

SOL.

BONJOUR A TOUS,

1) Nouvelle mis à jour du Modèle 3D des 3 Rafales, la taille du pilote

n'était pas conforme (en quelque sorte il avait la grosse tête).

on l'a forcé a rester plus humble en le diminuant à une valeur plus

réaliste. Refonte du casque, de la couleur de la visière et inclinaison

plus prononcé du siège du pilote.

INSTALLATION : remplacer le modèle 3D de chaque Rafale dans

Shapes de chaque avions

ainsi : Rafale M_AIR AIR/Shapes/Rafale_M

Rafale M_AIR SOL/Shapes/Rafale_A_S

Rafale M_NOUNOU/Shapes/Rafale_M_NOUNOU

2) Augmentation significative de la portée efficace et de la vitesse du

METEOR (par notre ami Paul alias FILL), qui passe a 35 km au lieu de

16 km pour une vitesse de Mac 4,7. Donc merci a lui. IL faudra maintenant des le verrouillage

outre passer l'autorisation de tir (ATL Z OR W).

INSTALLATION : remplacer le fichier "Rafale_M. lua" dans le Rafale

M_AIR AIR.

3) Repositionnement de hauteur du missile AS_30L

INSTALLATION : remplacer le fichier "Rafale_A_S. lua" dans le Rafale

M_AIR SOL.

RAFALE.thumb.jpg.19f7cab81a5981b3b3d4893390821136.jpg

RAFALE2..thumb.jpg.aa51206a2e8e16881615e02e57e03030.jpg

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Thanks a lot, for keeping improving this Mod :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks!! But I think the Meteor are much too strong! They are superior to all other medium range AA missiles in DCS by far!

Using Meteors I have a kill rate of about 100 %! They´re fast as hell. Don´t know if it´s realistic.

Thanks!! But I think the Meteor are much too strong! They are superior to all other medium range AA missiles in DCS by far!

Using Meteors I have a kill rate of about 100 %! They´re fast as hell. Don´t know if it´s realistic.

The METEORS are among the best air air missiles at the present time, far superior to the AIM 120 C, it goes three times faster and hits its target much further. The proof is that many nations equip their planes with METEOR, and even on the F-35s. And the performance we have given it in DCS is still below that

Réaliité.

WIKIPEDIA

Speed ​​Mach 4+

Range +150 km

Les METEORS font parties des meilleurs missiles air air a l'heure actuel bien supérieur à l' AIM 120 C il va trois fois plus vite et touche sa cible beaucoup plus loin. La preuve en est que de nombreuses nations équipent leur avions de METEOR, et même sur les F-35. Et les performances que nous lui avons octroyé dans DCS sont encore en dessous de lla

réaliité.

WIKIPEDIA

Vitesse Mach 4+

Portée +150 km

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

hello,

where can i find RAFALE update N°1 and N°2 ? :doh:

:D

thanks for your installation instructions, but you should post your RAFALE mod as a new entire file already updated by yourself, so it makes it easier for us to download and simply install it. please!

to make things right, please add a version number for each new update and a changelog.

thanks.

Edited by Teschmacher

My custom made aircraft skins and other content for DCS World!

WIN 10  / 64Gb RAM DDR4 @ 4000mhz / i9-10900KF @ 5.3ghz / NVIDIA GeForce 3090 RTX / SSD Samsung EVO 970 / VIRPIL / MFG Crosswind / Pimax 5k+ 

hello,

where can i find RAFALE update N°1 and N°2 ? :doh:

:D

thanks for your installation instructions, but you should post your RAFALE mod as a new entire file already updated by yourself, so it makes it easier for us to download and simply install it. please!

to make things right, please add a version number for each new update and a changelog.

thanks.

Not having a go at you or anything but these are the type of comment that makes a lot of modders think "feck it, it's not worth the hassle" to deal with the public and only develop privately

be glad you've gotten the mod and a small update, make the changes manually it's not hard they've given instruction, enjoy it now or wait for their next major update to the mod to update the whole thing again.

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

Not having a go at you or anything but these are the type of comment that makes a lot of modders think "feck it, it's not worth the hassle" to deal with the public and only develop privately

be glad you've gotten the mod and a small update, make the changes manually it's not hard they've given instruction, enjoy it now or wait for their next major update to the mod to update the whole thing again.

Agreed.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 2 weeks later...

TDC on HOTAS?

As of right now, it seems as if we can only use the TDC on an axis. Has this been addressed to use the TDC on a hat switch?

Specs: Ryzen 9 3900x | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-fi) | 32Gb Gskill TridentZ Ram | EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 | Corsair H150i AIO

• 5 weeks later...

:pilotfly:Hello people,:thumbup:

Help me with my problem. The following is:

I installed Rafale but I can't be the pilot, when I'm going to start a mission I'm not the pilot. What can this problem be?:joystick::cry:

Rafale enters the mission, but I can't play with him.

Thanks and good flights.:thumbup: