JSOW tomorrow?

DeathAngel1

Why "again"? Fixing bugs is about as important as getting new stuff m8

Amen. Its all progress.

Modules- F15, F18, Spitfire, Mirage F1, Persian Gulf, Normandy 2.0, Syria, WW2 assets.

"Try to have the same number of landings as you have takeoffs"

Hornet features are on a monthly schedule, the last scheduled hornet feature patch (although light on features...) was May 8th, next one will be June 5, 4 weeks after the last one. This week will be just DCS beta bug fixing patch.

I think it'll be on the 29th along with RDR ATTK multi sensor integration (MSI). I hope we get some more JDAM/JSOW features in general as well

No, May 29 is the stable version update date. Even if they had completed the development of new functions by that time, it would be delayed until the beta update in early June. That's June 5.

Well, Wags told us that JSOW is EXPECTED to be in this month, next updated will be in June so let's just wait for it.

Isn’t the next OB update today - and per the schedule that will be the last OB update this month. So I‘d think there still is some hope we‘ll get JSOW, BRU-55A and MSI tonight. Don‘t be too worried if there aren‘t any explanatory videos yet - those might come later (actually only needed for MSI since I would assume dropping the JSOW will initially be very similar (if not the exactly the same) to how we currently drop JDAMs.

Based on the pubic version being released last Wednesday one would expect this Wednesday(today) to bring forth an OB update, but as Wags would say "subject to change".

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Well, Wags told us that JSOW is EXPECTED to be in this month, next updated will be in June so let's just wait for it.

I've yet to see anything at all coming as expected. Today's best example. I excpected an OB update and some patch notes for that... and nothing's there yet. Welcome to life. Typically, the rate by which expectations might be met, is way below 10%. Because life happens.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

ED Producer Chizh
Nice to have all the information only in the Russian forum

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Something fishy going on at ED at the moment.

We have the F-16 doc 'jail' news, then the pre-order announcement out of the blue within a few days. There's no way that was a coincidence......

Then the carrier saga, then Viper features list drama, then avoidable confusion about pre-order date, then no communication in regard to today's OB update. It's all doing nothing to inspire confidence.

Something fishy going on at ED at the moment.

We have the F-16 doc 'jail' news, then the pre-order announcement out of the blue within a few days. There's no way that was a coincidence......

Then the carrier saga, then Viper features list drama, then avoidable confusion about pre-order date, then no communication in regard to today's OB update. It's all doing nothing to inspire confidence.

Conspiracy much?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Yes but the conversation he replied to was in reference to update and said Friday.

I Google translated...

[ATTACH]210550[/ATTACH]

May 22, 2019 ...

Already nearing noon, but Herman is still not ... :)

[ATTACH]210550[/ATTACH]

May 22, 2019 ...

And where to hurry? Until autumn, you can pre-order under the same conditions)

I will take it myself :pilotfly:

And where to hurry? Until autumn, you can pre-order under the same conditions)

I will take it myself :pilotfly:

You never know before the fall can happen ... And now there is an opportunity, as they say, without prejudice to the family budget ... :music_whistling:

[ATTACH]210550[/ATTACH]

May 22, 2019 ...

Not woke up yet. Apparently they live in UTC)))

[ATTACH]210550[/ATTACH]

May 22, 2019 ...

Already nearing noon, but Herman is still not ...:)

Today will not be. Wait friday.

I'm still trying to figure out what part of that string of conversation did it make a reference to OB?:dunno:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals