Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50 - Page 111 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM   #1101
Winger

Reputation power: 6
Winger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brk195 View Post
I got my tracking information yesterday so I don't have the base yet. But judging by what I saw here I suggest a detailed tutorial video be made to help new users with the cam and spring change process
Me too. But when tracking it it doesnt show any info.
Diffrent for you?
Winger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 02:27 PM   #1102
Cyph3r

Reputation power: 8
Cyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brk195 View Post
I got my tracking information yesterday so I don't have the base yet. But judging by what I saw here I suggest a detailed tutorial video be made to help new users with the cam and spring change process
We're currently working with some YouTubers to get some high quality videos produced

Cyph3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 03:28 PM   #1103
Brk195

Reputation power: 0
Brk195 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger View Post
Me too. But when tracking it it doesnt show any info.
Diffrent for you?

It's not showing anything yet but I suggest you give it some time I sent an email asking for the correct link for tracking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
We're currently working with some YouTubers to get some high quality videos produced
Good thinking looking forward to those

Last edited by Brk195; 08-15-2017 at 04:38 PM.
Brk195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 03:39 PM   #1104
WindyTX

Reputation power: 3
WindyTX has a spectacular aura aboutWindyTX has a spectacular aura aboutWindyTX has a spectacular aura aboutWindyTX has a spectacular aura aboutWindyTX has a spectacular aura about

Fwiw mine showed trackin on the US postal service after 48 hours.
Usps.com

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GTX 1080 Has its uses
WindyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 03:41 PM   #1105
dburne
Veteran

Reputation power: 23
dburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nice

It won't show up in tracking until it clears customs for shipment, usually a few days.

Mine appears to be holding at Import office at JFK in New York, hope they are not giving it a test run lol. Been there since Sunday. Guess I am looking at a few more days.

EVGA X79 Dark MB|4820K @ 4.50 Ghz|16gb Corsair Platinum 2133 Mhz| EVGA 1080Ti FTW3 Elite |VPC Mongoose |Warthog Throttle|MFG Crosswind Pedals|Oculus Rift CV1|Windows 10 64 bit
dburne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:01 PM   #1106
bohemond

Reputation power: 0
bohemond is on a distinguished road

Mine just was delivered today. As of last nite, that tracking number showed no results when entered. Funny, since I shot off an email last night to Cypher explaining the tracking issue. And... just got a reply from him which I haven't read since I'm typing this post.

Last edited by bohemond; 08-15-2017 at 06:07 PM.
bohemond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 07:58 PM   #1107
dburne
Veteran

Reputation power: 23
dburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nice

Well even though mine showed still in JFK New York this morning, apparently USPS tried to deliver it this afternoon and I was not available, so they left a slip on the door.

Now I need to sign this slip and mail back to USPS, so they can leave it at my door, so guess I am still a few days away lol. Gotta love it.

EVGA X79 Dark MB|4820K @ 4.50 Ghz|16gb Corsair Platinum 2133 Mhz| EVGA 1080Ti FTW3 Elite |VPC Mongoose |Warthog Throttle|MFG Crosswind Pedals|Oculus Rift CV1|Windows 10 64 bit
dburne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 08:06 PM   #1108
Cyph3r

Cyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the rough

I'd like to again mention, anyone who receives their MT-50 Flightstick and is not happy with the smoothness of the cams (a visual inspection would reveal any ridges clearly). Email me at sale@virpil.com and we'll get you sorted out with a new set ASAP!

While you wait for the new set, it's very simple to smooth out the cams with some 800-1200 grit wet and dry sandpaper!

Old 08-16-2017, 08:48 AM   #1109
kingpinda

Reputation power: 9
kingpinda is a jewel in the roughkingpinda is a jewel in the roughkingpinda is a jewel in the roughkingpinda is a jewel in the roughkingpinda is a jewel in the roughkingpinda is a jewel in the rough

Hi Cypher, are you guys on schedule with sending out the pre-orders? My order still states pending.
kingpinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:10 AM   #1110
Cyph3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpinda View Post
Hi Cypher, are you guys on schedule with sending out the pre-orders? My order still states pending.
Please check out the announcement posted on our website yesterday!

https://virpil.com/en/blog/81-vpc-mo...hipping-update

Tags
mongoost-50, virpil, virpil controls, vpc