Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50 - Page 103 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-09-2017, 02:26 AM   #1021
Barefoot Bandit

Reputation power: 1
Barefoot Bandit will become famous soon enoughBarefoot Bandit will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelmo View Post
Hello Cyph3r, how is it that customers who have ordered the stick after me have already received the shipment notification? I ordered it on the same day that it was possible to make the preorder on 12-04-2017.

I ordered on the 13th and no notification yet. It's just a few days, it's so close now there is no need to stress about it. It'll come when it comes.

Z...
Barefoot Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:20 AM   #1022
Cyph3r

Reputation power: 8
Cyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the rough

Another batch of shipping notifications have just gone out - check your spam folders!

Last edited by Cyph3r; 08-09-2017 at 11:29 AM.
Cyph3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:51 AM   #1023
sc_neo

Reputation power: 3
sc_neo is on a distinguished road

a short question concerning the standalone grip. Is there anyway to connect hte grip directly to the pc without the Virpil base or Warthog base? I've got the t.16000m and therefor have a lack of buttons and switches. The stick-base combo is more what i can spend atm and getting the grip only would be a good start provided you can hook it up directly to the pc somehow. Any idea on that?
sc_neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:55 AM   #1024
Barefoot Bandit

Reputation power: 1
Barefoot Bandit will become famous soon enoughBarefoot Bandit will become famous soon enough

And just like that, I now have a notification.

Z...
Barefoot Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:55 AM   #1025
Winger

Reputation power: 6
Winger is on a distinguished road

uh? Even if it was possible - and I think it could probably be achieved due to the nature of the connector - you would lack the X and Y axis. The grip only for its buttons? Well. Original thought.

Grats Bandit. Still waiting...
Winger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:01 AM   #1026
sc_neo

I reckon you can 'fiddle' the grip on the t.16000 base and have two devices show up in dcs. Or maybe one can really hook up the grip connector to the t.16000 base electronics...Virpil guys sure know whether its possible.

Last edited by sc_neo; 08-09-2017 at 01:46 PM.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:28 AM   #1027
Cyph3r

Cyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot Bandit View Post
And just like that, I now have a notification.

Z...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc_neo View Post
I reckon you can 'fiddle' on the the t.16000 base base and have two devices show up in dcs. Or maybe one can really hook up the grip connector to the t.16000 base electronics...Virpil guys sure know whether its possible.
Well, with enough work I'm sure sure anything would be possible! But seriously, the VPC MongoosT-50 grip isn't compatible with the T.16000 electronics, it is compatible with:
  • VPC-Controller
  • TM Warthog-Controller
  • MMJoy2

Old 08-09-2017, 01:47 PM   #1028
sc_neo

with MMJoy2 you mean wiring it to an arduino board and stuff?
Old 08-09-2017, 04:08 PM   #1029
mx22

Reputation power: 14
mx22 will become famous soon enoughmx22 will become famous soon enough

Hi Cyph3r,

Bringing discussion back to the base - set includes 3 sets of different cams and springs. Can you, if possible, post instructions on how to swap them.

Thanks!
mx22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 04:17 PM   #1030
Cyph3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc_neo View Post
with MMJoy2 you mean wiring it to an arduino board and stuff?
With the MMJoy2 firmware, correct. But this isn't something I've seen, can help with, nor recommend sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx22 View Post
Hi Cyph3r,

Bringing discussion back to the base - set includes 3 sets of different cams and springs. Can you, if possible, post instructions on how to swap them.

Thanks!
Of course! I'm currently working on a detailed manual for the VPC MongoosT-50 Base which I hope to get out the door very soon. I can already confirm though the process is very simple

Tags
mongoost-50, virpil, virpil controls, vpc