X55 Rotary 1 acts as Throttle

Hey there guys,

I made myself a xmas present and got the X55. Most of the Inputs work well, the only Thing that makes me mad is that the Rotary 1 (the one on top of the Throttle), acts as Throttle.

I already have searched for related Topics and found one, but the answers there didnt really helped me out, thats why I am asking specifically here again for this particular issue.

I also already checked the Settings and deleted all axis Inputs for the Throttle device and assigned them new to respectived functions. So I got the Joy_X and Joy_Y (each is a single throttle) to either the left and the right Throttle. I assigned the Joy_Z to both Throttles. Ingame I now can use the Throttle for both or each of them and it works perfectly.

But when I now move the Rotary 1, so it has an effect on the throttle as well and I cant get rid of it. I checked the Settings and tried to figure out which Axis is beeing recognized as soon as I use Rotary 1 and I noticed that it is giving the Joy_Z Input. This is pretty much useless and unnecessary. Can anybody give me an advice of getting this fixed?

Thanks in advance

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

I have only read your topic, but most probably the rotary 1 axis is assigned on the throttle in DCS. Clear every axis binds.

I figured so far that the Rotary 1 assignes Joy_Z to the axis (I´m thinking right now that I havent tried the input of the other Rotaries...would be interesting which Axis they do assign), just like the Throttle (both) does. A solution for the A-10C would be thus just to assign Joy_X and Joy_Y to the left and right engine and leave the both Throttle Axis blank. This will ignore then the Rotary input. But this is for the A-10C only (or any other 2 engine Jet that is about to come) and no fix for other modules that require a seperate input of Throttle and Axis.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective