C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

No veo que sea así. Es más, en mi caso los fps son incluso mayores en la cabina trasera. Necesitaríamos más comentarios de más gente.

===

This user reports lower fps in rear cockpit than in front cockpit.

I don't see this happening. Further more, I even see higher fps in rear cockpit than in front one. We would need more people feedback.

Haven't seen an issue with FPS in front or rear.

I do have a couple of bugs to report though.

1. The mirror doesn't toggle off properly. If you press M, the mirror turns on as expected. But if you press it again, the mirror doesn't go blank. It just keeps the last frame displayed. FYI, I have seen this issue in the M2000C module so it might be a problem with ED's code or the third party interface. IMO, the mirror should behave as I've explained in this post ...

Folding Mirror:

----------------

I think when you fold the mirror back, it is not totally disabling the rear-view image rendering. Yes, the rear-view image is gone but I don't notice an increase in my fps. Only when I press the "M" key to actually turn off the mirror do I see a significant increase in fps.

Is it possible to emulate the "M" key action when the mirror is folded back?

2. I'm having trouble getting the ground crew to disconnect the GPU once the aircraft's engine is started. He always says "Unable to comply". I don't have the problem if the engine is off. That's the kind of response I would expect on other modules when you request a refuel and rearm and the engine is running so maybe it has something to do with that.

Edited by kontiuka

Thank you for your feedback. Regarding the mirror issue, we were already aware of it and it's WIP.

For the GPU to be able to be disconnected, it's already solved but I'm afraid you'll have to wait until ED makes a branch out of trunk version. For the time being you may use the old key commands combination LShift + P.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Small bug I noticed with the new radios and the stock C-101 quick missions and single missions. When using the UHF presets, the wingman responds the first time but if I then transfer UHF radio to the backseat and use that preset, the wingman won't respond. I think there is just some sort of synching issue with the old missions. I didn't have a problem when I used the actual UHF frequency.

SOLUTION: I removed my wingmen and readded them and everything worked fine.

This is like a 0.5 out of 10 on the critical scale but you might want to look into it when you have a chance.

Edited by kontiuka

I also noticed a small bug.

In the rear seat the landing gear handle can only be clicked if it was clicked at least once in the up position.

"G" works normally.

Version tested: current 1.5.4 release

Reproducible: Yes, every time

Steps to reproduce:

- Place C-101EB in air or on ground, otherwise empty mission

- takeoff (or if you are in the air already, lower the gear by clicking in the front cockpit or by pressing "G").

- go to rear cockpit

- try clicking the landing gear handle. Note it isn't clickable in the down position.

- cycle the gear pressing the "G" key twice. Note it moves, Still not clickable in the down position though.

- Move it up again by pressing "G" or by clicking it in the front cockpit.

- Rear cockpit: You can click it in the up position. When you have done this once it is clickable in the down position as well.

That's it. :)

No veo que sea así. Es más, en mi caso los fps son incluso mayores en la cabina trasera. Necesitaríamos más comentarios de más gente.

===

This user reports lower fps in rear cockpit than in front cockpit.

I don't see this happening. Further more, I even see higher fps in rear cockpit than in front one. We would need more people feedback.

Tienes razon. Queria decir lo contrario. La delantera tiene MENOS frames que la trasera. ¿Se va a solucionar?

Por cierto. la linterna no funciona. Parece que hay un conflicto de teclas.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Keep informed about DCS World news at: ALLIED FLYING FORCE

CPU Intel Core i7-6700K 4.00 Ghz / Gigabyte Z170X Gaming Motherboard / Memory 32GB DDR4 / Graphic Card Asus GTX1080 Turbo/ S.O. Win 10 Pro 64bits /

small AI lighting bug

While taxiing, the starboard navigation light isn't lit while the port one is. In flight, both nav lights are lit. This is just an issue with the AI.

EDIT: Is seems to be a problem in flight as well. The light does seem to go on when the gear comes down for landing, though.

Screen_160813_103604.thumb.jpg.3da2257a4b9c79a1e05edc8456ba9d28.jpg

Screen_160813_103611.thumb.jpg.61034269663b499dac127eb9df05927a.jpg

Edited by kontiuka

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a lot of stuff in here!

I just noticed that the Kneeboard won't advance forwards in the C-101EB, it will only go backwards (Previous page). Tried with HOTAS assignment and with keyboard.

All other modules worked okay.

V1.5 - haven't tried v2

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wheel brakes assigned to axis does not work. (but the 'W' key does work)

RCTRL-Enter, to see control axis, is not working

Is the C-101CC supposed to be flyable? I can create a mission and set the plane to "client" but it defaults to AI.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

Thanks for the update folks!

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

• 1 month later...

After reading about large update for C-101, I want to remind of the very old issue with controls.

Long ago (almost 2 years) support for axis-based head-tracking devices (ones that use joystick axes instead of TrackIR protocols, such as EDtracker) was removed from this module. I raised an issue in this thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2331537&postcount=159 and it was acknowledged as bug, with promise to “fix and post an update ASAP” https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2331668&postcount=160. It was 28.02.2015.

The problem is C-101 is the only module which do not support any head-tracking device except TrakIR/FreeTrack.

I never used it for 2 years despite many good reviews from other users – it just not very enjoyable to use DCS-level module without head-tracker. I waited patiently in hope at some point I be able to use this module again.

But now it stated that C-101 is almost finished and I decided to ask one more time.

So I would be extremely grateful for clarification.

Is there any hope that axis-based view controls be restored?

Or it never be implemented and I should stop waiting and move on?

I am sorry for my poor English.

Рожденный ползать летит недолго.

After reading about large update for C-101, I want to remind of the very old issue with controls.

Long ago (almost 2 years) support for axis-based head-tracking devices (ones that use joystick axes instead of TrackIR protocols, such as EDtracker) was removed from this module. I raised an issue in this thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2331537&postcount=159 and it was acknowledged as bug, with promise to “fix and post an update ASAP” https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2331668&postcount=160. It was 28.02.2015.

The problem is C-101 is the only module which do not support any head-tracking device except TrakIR/FreeTrack.

I never used it for 2 years despite many good reviews from other users – it just not very enjoyable to use DCS-level module without head-tracker. I waited patiently in hope at some point I be able to use this module again.

But now it stated that C-101 is almost finished and I decided to ask one more time.

So I would be extremely grateful for clarification.

Is there any hope that axis-based view controls be restored?

Or it never be implemented and I should stop waiting and move on?

I am sorry for my poor English.

Hello Mordhar. Here you have a quick hot fix for the issue you just described. Please check it and let us know if that works. The fix will be included in the nearest C-101 module update.

The address for this file is: Mods\Aircraft\C-101\Input\C-101EB\joystick\

default.lua

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Hello Mordhar. Here you have a quick hot fix for the issue you just described. Please check it and let us know if that works. The fix will be included in the nearest C-101 module update.

The address for this file is: Mods\Aircraft\C-101\Input\C-101EB\joystick\

Thank you very much. I really appreciate quick response and help.

I used the file you provided and everything works perfectly. All axes for camera control are now present and bindable.

I also want to apologize for my previous post, after reading it today I find my wording may look rude.

Good luck with the future development. It is easy to miss small details when progress is seen in small portions, but today I was able to compare current version of C-101 with extremely old (as it been 2 years ago) and difference is apparent. Thank you for your hard work.

Рожденный ползать летит недолго.