Batumi Airfield comparison 1.5.7 vs 2.2

NineLine

I really hope that the new map will include Marneuli AB: https://www.google.com/maps/@41.4592328,44.7901784,3821m/data=!3m1!1e3

The visuals look great and there are a lot of things that are a huge improvement - buildings details, trees, hills.

Don't get me wrong, all of that work and especially that it'll come as a free update is extremely appreciated. What I'm concerned about it's that if there is something aside visuals that will give some fresh air, a new breath to the map and missions. Otherwise a big potential can be lost as next update of Caucasus will not come in years. After a while, once everyone gets used to new great visuals we'll just get back to the same Caucasus map.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

That was first thing that I noticed.... Really looks much better than the "blobs" on sky with a odd edges.

Hopefully they have nailed the cloud engine so it can generate something realistic great clouds:

cloud_pillars_by_dodadart-d4y8nf4.jpg

Sorry for little OT, but is it safe for a jet to fly through that clouds?

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Sure it is, only challenge is like with every cloud that you will lose situational awareness what is up and down in few seconds and need to fly with instruments only. Like why a RIO/WSO is critical help when they read to you the instruments periodically while you concentrate to flying.

Those that you see in image ain't thunderstorms or anykind storms but normal cloud formations.

--

I usually post from my phone so please excuse any typos, inappropriate punctuation and capitalization, missing words and general lack of cohesion and sense in my posts.....

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.