Upcoming Multi-Crew?

Kayos

F-14 was announced as in development with Jester AI as your RIO. Was it ever announced as multi-crew? Was F4 announced anything else than planned?

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Interesting

f-14 was announced to use proprietary heatblur multicrew solution.

majority of footage is from backseat position.

I sure hope for Jester AI as well as multi-crew - both announced in fact, with the very first info when it was Leatherneck Simulations.

This YT clip is nice but rear seat padlock cam proves nothing but also does not deny. Anyway, thanks probad, I somehow missed that video.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

I sure hope for Jester AI as well as multi-crew - both announced in fact, with the very first info when it was Leatherneck Simulations.

This YT clip is nice but rear seat padlock cam proves nothing but also does not deny. Anyway, thanks probad, I somehow missed that video.

Since I'm on mobile I'd rather not go fishing for the post that talked about it, but I remember the multiseat being talked about in and out. The Jester AI is going to ve a stand-in for singleplayer missions and for multiplayer if you don't have an actual WSO/RIO to fly with.

I was in the assumption that it was already common knowledge, but then again one one shouldn't really assume things.

Regards,

MikeMikeJuliet

DCS Finland | SF squadron