Ground Texture Mod- Watch This!

urze

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH LORD.... AWESOME, it looks to beautifull really:shocking::shocking::yay::surprise:... best mod that I've seen for Lockon FC, keep up tha good work.

By the way, I wonder how your Lockon grafic seetings look like?! cause its not a standart setting to see all those trees and buildings so far in the distance and that makes it incredible too... would be nice if someone could tell me something about this, I heard about this tree mod, is it part of your screenshoots too?

Again... it looks awesome..

If all real wars could only be fought in DCS.

I use the hight.scn mod 1.2 from 666th_birdy and put more trees to the scenery ;).

OH LORD.... AWESOME, it looks to beautifull really:shocking::shocking::yay::surprise:... best mod that I've seen for Lockon FC, keep up tha good work.

By the way, I wonder how your Lockon grafic seetings look like?! cause its not a standart setting to see all those trees and buildings so far in the distance and that makes it incredible too... would be nice if someone could tell me something about this, I heard about this tree mod, is it part of your screenshoots too?

Again... it looks awesome..

I use now concrete runways, but with russian markings :)?! There can i find pictures describe from the original Signs ;)?

runway looks just awesome:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

wow.....this is looking insane. I love the runway texture. just perfect. :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Unfortunately does not help to shine the material on the sign with luminescent Material in Max. It is too bright on the day. I do not find simply the way to give the sign a other shining Texture in the Night like the Houses in Lockon. How I can assign a night texture to a model? It is certainly not heavily to adjusted in the plugin, but how??? Here is the newest Sign-Model.

schild.jpg

Ok, the first Signs are ready, build more and other now...

lo39.jpg

WOW :thumbup:

Here's hoping your Bag of tricks won't run out for a long time yet :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

great work

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.