OpenTrack 2.3 rc8 in DCS - My head just rotate?

FONS

Hi, i am trying to make OpenTrack 2.3 rc8 to work in DCS world.

I have been using Freetrack for years with no problem, also with DCS. The pitty is that my room is so bright, that the Freetrack software works worse than OpenTrack in this light conditions.

The thing is that i am simply not able to make it work in DCS. I remember that some months ago i tried it, and the yaw movement was inverted, and ticking the invert yaw option in OT just made every other axis to not work...

Now trying it again, not even one axis work. Just the rotation axis works, so weird. I've saw one thread here about OT, but it is from long time ago with old versions, and the profiles i found there also doesn't work.

Any clue? Anyone here using OpenTrack in this sim?

Thanks in advance hope you can help me.

EDIT: Tested FTNOIR but as i don't have mapping profiles i don't know how it works. I am looking for an alternative to Freetrack, for IR led cap. Suggestions?

Edited by FONS
tests

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System

CPU: i7 4790K GPU: Asus GTX 970 4Gb MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO RAM: 16Gb OS: Win10 x64

Try FacetrackNoIR. Works perfectly with DCS both face tracking and IR point tracking. it was the only tracking software that didn't crash with my PS3 eye camera

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Try FacetrackNoIR. Works perfectly with DCS both face tracking and IR point tracking. it was the only tracking software that didn't crash with my PS3 eye camera

Is FTNoIR still developed? I am using an IR cap, and freetrack worksfine at low light conditions (But i remember that i had to add an archive to some part of the DCS folders that makes my dcs crash always when i quit missions or servers :mad:, don't know if that's what you are tlaking about...)

I need a profile for OpenTrack to see if it works as fine as it does in ArmA III in my bright light morning conditions because i haven't make it worked in this sim.

Gurby, as i am using an IR led cap, your profile won't work with my config, but thanks for telling anyways.

Edited by FONS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System

CPU: i7 4790K GPU: Asus GTX 970 4Gb MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO RAM: 16Gb OS: Win10 x64