Planned Liaoning

AeriaGloria

CV-16, i assume it’ll function identical to kusnetsov? We would basically be substituting J-15s for Su-33s. I wonder if it would be possible to country is set to China to be able to use the Chinese PL series AAMs with them, but of course I realize you wouldn’t want to do anything that’s inauthentic as avionics in J-15s are far different, just wondering how to use the Liaoning:)

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

after Liaoning is deployed, we will consider j-15, j-15 can launch PL AAMs and YJ anti-ship missiles :)

+1 I like this

J-11, JF-17, J-15 plus the other assets supplementing the Reds is nothing but :thumbup:

my question is will you guys be developing a ground attack plane at some point like the flying leopard specifically the JH-7A. after its an AI aircraft taking a similar path of the A-6. or even developing the older Q-5D ???

Rift CV1: i-7 8700 RTX 2070 16GB 3200mhz win10. M.2 128gb GB Z390 Aurous Master. warthog stick on Gunfighter Base

+1 I like this

J-11, JF-17, J-15 plus the other assets supplementing the Reds is nothing but :thumbup:

my question is will you guys be developing a ground attack plane at some point like the flying leopard specifically the JH-7A. after its an AI aircraft taking a similar path of the A-6. or even developing the older Q-5D ???

I think they are working on an AI JH-7A as mentioned on their FB page

I know that, thanks though.. like i said I was wondering if they have it on their to do list or wishlist like heatblur has with their A-6. 1st developing it as AI and then as a full module. essentially get the grunt work out of the way, while having time to flush out the user specific parts of the module. AI variant is just a step in the creation of the full module while giving player the ability to still use it in a mission.

Edited by Bad_Karma-701

Rift CV1: i-7 8700 RTX 2070 16GB 3200mhz win10. M.2 128gb GB Z390 Aurous Master. warthog stick on Gunfighter Base

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Is the downstream hope that you can make an FC3 level J15 to fly off it? Or do we pretend the SU33 is good enough?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...