Connected players/mission details script

Looking for simple and robust script to export players connected to the server, running mission info to json or XML.

Anyone can share something similar ?

Great thank you all in advance! :thumbup:

the thing that comes closest to your needs it's the slmod, but it's saving exported data as LUA table, you need to parse and manipulate data in your final script language.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

Thank you, I appreciate the response - I'm familiar with SLMod, but it's to heavy - looking for something which is much lighter. :)

Other formats are possible to be used, no problems - just to export the data from the SIM...

Theoretically you can write a network socket and send data with that, but as far as I know there isn't "ready to use" script to do that.

Personally I read the slmod files and a custom text file for other stuff.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

• 3 weeks later...

Finally I did not found anything, so I have created the script https://github.com/szporwolik/perun/tree/master/01_DCS and something a little more advanced to pull data from DCS (together with LotATC and DCS SRS) into MySQL database.

Free for use : https://github.com/szporwolik/perun .

Have fun! :music_whistling:

Zapraszam na Gildia.org - polska społeczność DCS. :thumbup: