New Video: Setting the position and sizes for the DCS viewports on the second monitor

Hello all!

After several weeks trying to install everything (again!) on my new computer, and wait for the the RMA on my new graphic card (the first one was infected by the space invader artifacts), i am operative again!

And for start, y made this little video, thats show how to get the position and sizes for the DCS viewports for the second monitor.

I know thats a dificult part for a lot of people, and a process of test and redo till you got your corrects numbers.

Well, using this system the operation is very easy, and you got the correct numbers in the first attemp, so... no more excuses !

I am preparing aswell, a series of videos showing how to install Helios, the profiles, the export files, and the rest of the process.

After that i am going to prepare a new serie of videos showing how i make the profiles, but thats only for more advanced users.

Here you got the video:

Hope you like it.

It’d be awesome if you could go through how you turn those warped .dds texture images into nice flat instruments in your profiles (if you do indeed start with the module’s .dds files).

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

I9-9900K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe | RTX 2070 Super | TM Throttle | VPC Warbird Base TM F-18 Stick

It’d be awesome if you could go through how you turn those warped .dds texture images into nice flat instruments in your profiles (if you do indeed start with the module’s .dds files).

Sure, thats one of the videos i want to doit showing the process to create a profile from the begining.

Hello all!

After several weeks trying to install everything (again!) on my new computer, and wait for the the RMA on my new graphic card (the first one was infected by the space invader artifacts), i am operative again!

And for start, y made this little video, thats show how to get the position and sizes for the DCS viewports for the second monitor.

I know thats a dificult part for a lot of people, and a process of test and redo till you got your corrects numbers.

Well, using this system the operation is very easy, and you got the correct numbers in the first attemp, so... no more excuses !

I am preparing aswell, a series of videos showing how to install Helios, the profiles, the export files, and the rest of the process.

After that i am going to prepare a new serie of videos showing how i make the profiles, but thats only for more advanced users.

Here you got the video:

Hope you like it.

That's a great idea. I used to use a Pixel sizer that allowed you to measure anything on the screen. For the life of me, I can't seem to find that utility.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1