[VR] Engine-blade blur effect only visible in left eye

Phobon

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I have noticed that in the external view of the A-10, the engines look blurred only for the left eye, while the right eye sees the blades sharply like when they are standing still.

Not a huge problem, but it looks a little strange when looking at the model in the external view using VR.

Edit: Seems fixed in latest patch, together with grass and the popping in of land at the peripheral vision. Great work ED!

Edited by Phobon

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I have noticed that in the external view of the A-10, the engines look blurred only for the left eye, while the right eye sees the blades sharply like when they are standing still.

Not a huge problem, but it looks a little strange when looking at the model in the external view using VR.

Edit: Seems fixed in latest patch, together with grass and the popping in of land at the peripheral vision. Great work ED!

I'd noticed the same thing. However, it is still there for me, even after the latest patch at the time of me writing this...

CPU: Intel i9 13900KS @5.8GHz | MB: ROG Strix Z790 Gaming-E | GPU: Asus ROG Strix RTX3090 OC | RAM: 32Gb Corsair Dominator DDR5 @6200MHz | Cooling: Custom CPU/GPU cooling loop | PSU: Supernova 850G2 @ 850W | OS: Windows 10 Home Premium 64Bit
Storage: 3x Samsung EVO 970 Plus M.2 1Tb + 3x Samsung 850 EVO SSD 250Gb | Input: TM HOTAS WH Saitek Combat Pedals | Output: Samsung 50" OLED TV | VR: HP Reverb G2 | Audio: Realtek + Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System