The head can go out the canopy

riojax

• 1 year later...

It is a bug. It is not a major one. It boils down to axis limits, that's it.

Make a bug report, fine, but ''simulation'' is irrelevant. It's a video game, and such glitches will always exist to some extent. Plot twist, real aircraft have known ''bugs'' at times, too, sometimes fatal, and no, they don't always get fixed. ''Wonky camera'' is relatively low priority

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• ED Team

I will check with the team when they return from there xmas / new years break.

This maybe intended with headtracking and VR devices to prevent motion sickness with 1:1 movement.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 year later...

Please don't fix this.  I can literally hear the wind volume increase when my head is near the canopy in VR.  Which is as it is in real life.  As soon as I hear that, I just don't move my head any further.

However, it's also a hoot to trim up the aircraft, and get out of my seat and walk around the plane while it's flying.🤪

• Like 1

Very useful when taxiing warbirds, very immersive. Unfortunate that its not a real canopy over your head, but thats the only other solution that doesnt involve being quite ill because your eyeballs got left behind in the canopy whilst your head went through.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *