DMT doesn't slew TPOD

Cytt0rak

Don't mind my aggressiveness but I'm sure we are past with Decoy's bug posting guideline as this is so easy to reproduce (I mean it doesn't work at all anyway)

Will have a look, But as a note, Without :

1. A short explanation of the bug

2. A copy of the track file, if possible

3. State what were your actions at the time the bug appeared (i.e. "I was firing rockets.")

4. State what mission were you flying. If the mission is custom made, please attach a copy (this can be omitted if the track file was included)

Its hard to find and reproduce bugs. We want to fix all the issues but need your help to be honest, so in future please provide the details above.

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

3. State what were your actions at the time the bug appeared (i.e. "I was firing rockets.")

4. State what mission were you flying. If the mission is custom made, please attach a copy (this can be omitted if the track file was included)

Its hard to find and reproduce bugs. We want to fix all the issues but need your help to be honest, so in future please provide the details above.

1- Especially when you select a waypoint in EHSD and DESQ it DMT Slews to waypoint when you go to TPOD and SLAVE it doesn't slave it to DMT and tpod doesn't move to the waypoint or where DMT was looking, it just hovers in the hud boresight and DMT goes wonky aswell.

3- Happens when DMT is locked on ground and TPOD is slaved.

4- Can be reproduced within any mission.

I would also guess, this is not a bug, but a missing feature, but i rly hope you can "fix" it :-)

Its not a missing feature this used to work when INS wasn't around and I used tpod to slew on dmt for mission editor waypoints. This bug came out with new ins update.

I should have found and checked this thread before starting a new one. And should have checked the bug tracker but forgot about it. I do watch the tracker for the cold-start bug.

This problem is on the public Razbam bug tracker. Listed as "Low" priority, which must mean it will be a long time until it's fixed.

• 4 months later...

ED should setup some criteria for 3th party developers. I m sure RAZBAM will fail them all. PRomising a lot and deliver about 90%........and then on top of that totaly ignore costumers and all forum contributors' opinions and positive remarks.

RAZBAM is just not capable of developing a complex module like the Harrier......that's why they distract all attention with a quick and dirty simple Farmer jet.

Edited by Dwarf_Hunter

Dude completely derails thread, attacks other person, then blames the other person of derailing a thread. Sounds like a badly written soap if you ask me. I'm grabbing another beer!

Or, just another day on the internet :sleep:

How on earth do you not understand the desired functionality here? I understand the need for proper bug reporting but this is just silly! There is a button that is supposed to have a function. Instead the button does nothing. 100% of the time.

SOROS 1-1 reporting for duty!

ED should setup some criteria for 3th party developers. I m sure RAZBAM will fail them all. PRomising a lot and deliver about 90%........and then on top of that totaly ignore costumers and all forum contributors' opinions and positive remarks.

RAZBAM is just not capable of developing a complex module like the Harrier......that's why they distract all attention with a quick and dirty simple Farmer jet.

ED does have those. They example require all the real data and compare the work to that.

It is challenging work, but ED doesn't give a slack.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

• 1 month later...

I would say that if there are unresolved bugs in the resolved bugs section, re-report those bugs in the bugs section. In the proper format.

Really, all that we can do is play the game we have, not the game we want.

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

No it is still not fixed. DMT is slaved to the TPOD instead of the TPOD to the DMT !!!

Both the DMT-TV and the TPOD should be slaved/linked to the designated target point (SPI in the A-10C).

If the DMT-TV slews i.e. is SOI and TPOD in TDC mode, it updates the designated target point (when slew stops) and other sensors TPOD, HSI diamond/INS (lat/log) slew to the new point.

* When the TPOD slews in TDC it updates the designated target point (when slew stops) and other sensors DMT-TV, HSI diamond slew to the new point.

*Only this mode is working in DCS.

AFAIK TPOD HTS mode uncouples the TPOD from the target point and allows the camera to slew independently of the designated target/co-ordinates.

Note: DMT-LST creates a a target point, so when spotting a JTAC's laser, the TPOD will slew to target. IIRC the LMAV does not create a target point.

Edited by Ramsay
Fix typo

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080