US Air Force T-38 Talon training videos

Knock-Knock

Did a few searches and looking around, but couldnt find any mention of these, so here goes:

US Air Force T-38 Talon training 01 (exterior/interior inspection, engine start)

US Air Force T-38 Talon training 02 (engine start, before taxi checks, in flight)

US Air Force T-38 Talon training video 03 (basic maneuvers, landing and landing irregularities)

Edited by Knock-Knock

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Hmm, nope, didnt for me either. So removed the youtube linky thingy, and they work now.

• Like 1

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

T-38 training? Here is a BFM training video I keep posting :D

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

The instructor really made me lol. :lol::lol::lol:

The pilot did a great job.

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Haha, that instructor. Priceless.

Always impresses me with these dogfight clips, how much they actually fight the G's. An element we will never be able to simulate/emulate. They really need super stamina, to keep pulling them G's, and at the same time, stop the blood from leaving the brain, managed the flying, weapons, tactics, and wondering what the foe's next move is.

Must be terrifying when the stamina gives up, and you are no longer able to pull the needed G's, in a life and death type dogfight.

While we just have to prevent the screen from going fully dark :)

Haha, that instructor. Priceless.

Always impresses me with these dogfight clips, how much they actually fight the G's. An element we will never be able to simulate/emulate. They really need super stamina, to keep pulling them G's, and at the same time, stop the blood from leaving the brain, managed the flying, weapons, tactics, and wondering what the foe's next move is.

Must be terrifying when the stamina gives up, and you are no longer able to pull the needed G's, in a life and death type dogfight.

While we just have to prevent the screen from going fully dark :)

I think that the G-effect should be seriously revisited so that we would really start managing the G-forces. Limiting how much the G-forces can be pulled in time, as first you can do easily few high G and then in time and amount the G-effect starts to happen sooner, at lower G-forces and it can last longer. And the effect to be refreshed by visuals by actually start removing the colors, start blurring surroundings and add some "lag" as well (or how to make it realistic).

That would really make end to the high G maneuvers that people pull on DCS all the time.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.