Mirage F1 - Page 40 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-06-2017, 07:42 PM   #391
Stratos

Reputation power: 24
Stratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterH View Post
I think Exocet was on Iraqi birds only, but I may be mistaken. Mirage F-1 have so many versions, in fact even so many C and E versions each, hard to follow .
Thanks for info, rep to you!
Old 08-07-2017, 04:35 PM   #392
mattebubben

Reputation power: 13
mattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratos View Post
Can the "EE" version seleceted by Aviodev carry and use the Exocet?
Short answer No (as Winter states)
Longer answer see Page 38 were the same question was asked and answered =).
mattebubben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 10:39 PM   #393
frodrigues2016

Reputation power: 0
frodrigues2016 is infamous around these partsfrodrigues2016 is infamous around these partsfrodrigues2016 is infamous around these partsfrodrigues2016 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Yahoo to frodrigues2016

A must buy...and i like if it will be the most updated version

Enjoy the pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mirage1.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	168033   Click image for larger version

Name:	mirage-f1ja-fae-tc-03.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	168034  

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------
Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34
Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.
frodrigues2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 03:22 PM   #394
WHOGX5

Reputation power: 6
WHOGX5 will become famous soon enoughWHOGX5 will become famous soon enough
Default Mirage F1 and the AS 37 Martel

During my regular aircraft info scavenge on the internet I found a book by René Carpentier called Missiles Tactiques. Here are some interesting excerpts from the book regarding the Mirage F1 and the AS 37 Anti-radar missile. The link to this document is at the bottom of this post if you want to look for yourselves. This was translated through google so it's not perfect, but you get the point.

Preface:
Quote:
Quote:
Émile Blanc, fort judicieusement, a confié à René Carpentier la rédaction de
l’ouvrage consacré aux missiles tactiques, pour lesquels il a œuvré toute sa
carrière. Né en 1931, il n’a pas vécu les espoirs et les joies de ceux qui, à partir
de 1945, ont promu les engins spéciaux. Peu d’années après, devenu ingénieur et
affecté à la section du STAé (Service technique de l’aéronautique) qui s’occupait
de ces matériels, il a côtoyé tous les pionniers, qu’ils soient dans les services, les
établissements ou l’industrie. La seconde partie de sa carrière s’est déroulée dans
l’industrie. Le texte qu’il a rédigé montre combien il domine son sujet, dont il
connaît tous les aspects. Pour chaque période, il indique le point de vue des
services et celui de l’industrie, les progrès réalisés grâce aux équipementiers et
aux fournisseurs, une vue d’ensemble sur ce qui se passe en France ou à
l’étranger.
Émile Blanc, very wisely, entrusted René Carpentier with the drafting of
Tactical missiles, for which he has worked
career. Born in 1931, he did not live the hopes and the joys of those who, from
Of 1945, promoted special gear. A few years later, he became an engineer
Assigned to the section of the STAé (Aeronautical Technical Service) which
Of these materials, he has rubbed shoulders with all the pioneers, whether they be in the
Establishments or industry. The second part of his career took place in
industry. The text he has written shows how much he dominates his subject,
Knows all aspects. For each period, it indicates the point of view of the
Services and the industry, the progress made by OEMs and
To suppliers, an overview of what is happening in France or
abroad.
AS 37 Martel
Quote:
Quote:
La section Avions du STAé avait en charge l’intégration des missiles au
Mirage III, au F1 et au Jaguar. [...] En 1977, enfin, le Royaume-Uni était hostile à une exportation du Martel
antiradar vers l’Irak. Or c’était la condition posée par ce pays pour l’achat du
Mirage F1. [...] Dans les années 1970, le Martel (AR) était interdit d’exportation, sauf pour les
pays de l’OTAN. Une version purement française, Armat, fut développée pour
l’exportation (vers le Moyen-Orient) de 1978 à 1982. 160 missiles furent produits
pour équiper le Mirage F1 et le Mirage 2000 ; de nombreux radars iraniens furent
détruits durant la guerre Irak-Iran.
The Aircraft Section of STAé was responsible for the integration of
Mirage III, the F1 and the Jaguar. [...] Finally, in 1977, the United Kingdom was hostile to an export of Martel
Antiradar to Iraq. It was the condition imposed by that country for the purchase of
Mirage F1. [...] In the 1970s, Martel (AR) was banned from export, except for
OTAN(NATO) countries. A purely French version, Armat, was developed for
(Towards the Middle East) from 1978 to 1982. 160 missiles were produced
To equip the Mirage F1 and the Mirage 2000; Many Iranian radars were
Destroyed during the Iraq-Iran war.
This should mean that the Spanish F1EE technically could carry the AS 37 missile, right? Even if Spain never actually bought the AS 37, is there still a possibility it still be implemented? SEAD capability is a huge deal breaker for me, and is the reason I never bought the M2000C. If the F1 will get the AS 37, it will be a first day buy for me.

Link: http://archive.wikiwix.com/cache/?ur..._tactiques.pdf
  • B-1B Lancer
  • EA-6B Prowler
  • SEPECAT Jaguar GR3A
  • OV-10D/D+ Bronco
  • C-2 Greyhound/E-2 Hawkeye
  • RA-5C Vigilante
WHOGX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 04:59 PM   #395
Vibora
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 108
Vibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to behold

Thanks. We will take it into account and study it.

Vibora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 10:48 PM   #396
Spudknocker

Reputation power: 3
Spudknocker is a jewel in the roughSpudknocker is a jewel in the roughSpudknocker is a jewel in the roughSpudknocker is a jewel in the roughSpudknocker is a jewel in the roughSpudknocker is a jewel in the rough

I cant wait for this bird! Throw a South African skin on her and go skimming the trees at 50 feet hunting for terrorists!

Something about a Mirage F.1 in that yellow and green camo is just too cool! Spanish mirage is still super awesome tho!

AV-8B? CHECK!

Patiently waiting for F/A-18C, F-14B and especially the F-4E!! Phantoms Phorever!
Spudknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 01:17 AM   #397
carss

Reputation power: 4
carss has a spectacular aura aboutcarss has a spectacular aura aboutcarss has a spectacular aura aboutcarss has a spectacular aura aboutcarss has a spectacular aura about

This plane would be most ideal for the new SOH map coming out! Think of the missions and servers this could fly on! Alongside all the other planes we currently have!
Old 10-15-2017, 10:33 AM   #398
Axelerator

Reputation power: 6
Axelerator has a spectacular aura aboutAxelerator has a spectacular aura aboutAxelerator has a spectacular aura aboutAxelerator has a spectacular aura aboutAxelerator has a spectacular aura about

Google translate didn't do too bad of a job but I couldn't resist correcting a few stuff.

Preface
Émile Blanc, very wisely, entrusted René Carpentier with the drafting of the publication dedicated to tactical missiles, on which he has worked during all of his career. Born in 1931, he did not live the hopes and the joys of those who, starting from 1945, promoted special devices. A few years later, he became an engineer assigned to the section of the STAé (Aeronautical Technical Service) which was dealing with these devices. He has rubbed shoulders with all the pioneers, whether they be in the services, the establishments or the industry. The second half of his career took place in the industry. The text he has written shows how much he masters his subject, on which he knows all aspects. For each period, he describes the points of view of both the services and the industry, the progress made thanks to the OEMs and the suppliers, an overview of what is happening in France or abroad.

AS 37 Martel
The aircrafts section of STAé was responsible for the integration of the missiles onto the
Mirage III, the F1 and the Jaguar. [...] Finally, in 1977, the United Kingdom was hostile to an export of the Martel Antiradar to Iraq. It was the condition imposed by that country for the purchase of the Mirage F1. [...] In the 1970s, the Martel Antiradar was banned from export, except towards NATO countries. A purely French version, Armat, was developed for
exports (towards the Middle East) from 1978 to 1982. 160 missiles were produced to equip the Mirage F1 and the Mirage 2000; Several Iranian radars were destroyed during the Iraq-Iran war.
Axelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 10:43 PM   #399
Flappie

Reputation power: 3
Flappie will become famous soon enoughFlappie will become famous soon enough

I've just noticed the latest F1 update from Aviodev on their Facebook. She looks gorgeous.
Flappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 05:40 AM   #400
Tread_Head57

Reputation power: 4
Tread_Head57 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flappie View Post
I've just noticed the latest F1 update from Aviodev on their Facebook. She looks gorgeous.
That was back in August. You had me excited there was a new update.
Tread_Head57 is offline   Reply With Quote