Hello from Canary Islands. E69_DaniV.

Hello everyone,

E69_DaniV instroducing myself to all DCS community forum, saying a big and sunny hello from Canary Islands.

Been reading DCS Forum for around three years now, but never dared to write a word, so decided to do it now.

Been working (and still) for the Spanish Air Force for 26 years now and last 12 years on the Hornet as engine technician, so aint´happy if I don´t hear a flying machine around! ;)

Flight simulation its been one of my favourite hobbies since a was a kid so I´m really proud to be part of this great community.

Best wishes to all of you and Godspeed in this hard times, I´m sure I will keep on learning from you and offering you all great support.

:thumbup:

Welcome to the forums:thumbup:

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Thats awesome !!! Welcome E69daniV

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

Hello everyone,

E69_DaniV instroducing myself to all DCS community forum, saying a big and sunny hello from Canary Islands.

Been reading DCS Forum for around three years now, but never dared to write a word, so decided to do it now.

Been working (and still) for the Spanish Air Force for 26 years now and last 12 years on the Hornet as engine technician, so aint´happy if I don´t hear a flying machine around! ;)

Flight simulation its been one of my favourite hobbies since a was a kid so I´m really proud to be part of this great community.

Best wishes to all of you and Godspeed in this hard times, I´m sure I will keep on learning from you and offering you all great support.

:thumbup:

Hola desde Cádiz pichit or hello from Cadiz. :)

Howdy, E69_DaniV.

Welcome E69_DaniV.

Your "never dared to (post msg)......". Me too :) Just my thin skin, though......, I've seen some backlash for questions I'm glad I didn't ask......in terms of customer relations, I've been really impressed with the service from HQ in Moscow. Fast and congenial, can't ask for much better.

Big envy for your job, man..... wow....... ever taken a ride for diagnostic purposes? I've seen the Blue Angels just short of 60 times; I grew up essentially on the grounds of the US Naval Academy as my father was one of the luckiest enlisted ever to get stationed for 20 years at one base. In mid 60's my school bus stop was an F-4 and A-4 on display outside the USNA Chapel...... we used to climb into the engine cavities hoping to find a way to the cockpit :)

As far as posting msg's, if I recall right, best to package multiple questions in one msg. I'm actually trying to revive my sim-flying, having awaited the annual Easter sale :) I'm torn between F-18, F-16, and UH-1H helicopter. I've had the A-10c for a few years and love it. Never been able to get an answer as to why they don't have afterburn capability for quicker exit when necessary. One answer was "there usually isn't anyone left to be shooting at you......."