A little help? - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-26-2020, 09:36 AM   #1
Belisarius

Default A little help?

Relearning the a-10 after years of hornet, etc. Since day one I’ve used the trim hat forward and back on my warthog stick to zoom in and out since I didn’t use or understand trimming in the old days. I’m currently ready to tackle a to a refueling and want to reassign zoom to the tension slider on my throttle but can’t seem to find it in the control settings. Can anyone give me a clue as to how I can do that?
Thanks!
Belisarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 11:44 AM   #2
Majinbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belisarius View Post
Relearning the a-10 after years of hornet, etc. Since day one I’ve used the trim hat forward and back on my warthog stick to zoom in and out since I didn’t use or understand trimming in the old days. I’m currently ready to tackle a to a refueling and want to reassign zoom to the tension slider on my throttle but can’t seem to find it in the control settings. Can anyone give me a clue as to how I can do that?
Thanks!
Under axis command, zoom view
Old 03-26-2020, 12:20 PM   #3
Greyman

..or go to the UI layer of the control settings and map either or both of the two zoom options. They are instant, hold-down-the-key, zooms, rather than axis zooms, but do the job.
Greyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 02:53 PM   #4
Belisarius

Thanks.
Got it!
Belisarius is offline   Reply With Quote