DCS version

I am still running DCS World OpenBeta. Should I be using something else?

Nope. DCS World Open Beta is entirely the right thing to be running.

Any particular reason for your question, or just curious?

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

i prefer to run stable and not open beta.

if you're into public (!) multiplayer, open beta is the way to go definitely. For all else it really depends on your priorities.

I'm curious, for public MP - why is OB the way to go? Is it because the OB guys have toys the stable ones don't yet?

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

I'm curious, for public MP - why is OB the way to go? Is it because the OB guys have toys the stable ones don't yet?

i'm under the impression, that there were more servers that were running open beta, but i've never joined a public online server, so i'm not sure to be honest.

Sorry to hijack. Since I can’t seem to make “stable”, stable, it there a link for the noon to download and deploy OB?

May as well give her a shot.

Thanks

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

• ED Team

http://updates.digitalcombatsimulator.com/

both stable and open beta versions can be found in the link above. If you have the room you can run both fine.

They are separate installs and live apart in different folders, so make sure you do not mix them together :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2