DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - Page 20 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-17-2016, 06:08 PM   #191
Tarres

Editing the lines in the register. But you must be careful.
Tarres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 06:19 PM   #192
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor18 View Post
And how can I erase the "blacklist"?
I understand what you're seeing but there isnt a blacklist in SimpleRadio, promise

That'll be caused by some odd interaction between the X-52 Software and the PCs DirectX.

SimpleRadio just stores assigned keybinds here in the registry as well as some other settings:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone

You can delete all the entries in that folder if you like but no where is a blacklist created. Pressing clear will clear the registry entry for that key as well as you'll see the key go from something to blank.

I'll do a build shortly and post here for X52/X55 people to try that enables keyboard input again. Just make sure you right click and run as administrator!

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord
Ciribob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 06:45 PM   #193
Razor18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciribob View Post
I understand what you're seeing but there isnt a blacklist in SimpleRadio, promise
Sure, I'm just joking, no worries...
Razor18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 06:59 PM   #194
TeeJayD

Okay, i've installed it to try it out on Blueflag but nothing works. Do i need to open something before launching the game? The Overlay doesn't show up. What i'm doing is opening the client and connecting to the Radio server, opening the overlay and then connecting to the server. I'm testing on the SU-27 aircraft but all leds are orange, i don't get frequencies on the overlay. Nothing.
TeeJayD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 07:01 PM   #195
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor18 View Post
Sure, I'm just joking, no worries...
Ah Gotcha!

Try this version it has Keyboard support and forces itself to run as admin so it can hear the DCS key-presses. It does actually check for a certain device outputting a keyboard command so not sure if it'll help.

In theory you can plug in a second keyboard and the key presses in SimpleRadio would actually only work from that if thats what you used to assign it!
Attached Files
File Type: zip SR-ClientRadio- Keyboard Support.zip (2.12 MB, 95 views)

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord
Old 07-17-2016, 07:09 PM   #196
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeJayD View Post
Okay, i've installed it to try it out on Blueflag but nothing works. Do i need to open something before launching the game? The Overlay doesn't show up. What i'm doing is opening the client and connecting to the Radio server, opening the overlay and then connecting to the server. I'm testing on the SU-27 aircraft but all leds are orange, i don't get frequencies on the overlay. Nothing.
I'd first check your local installation is correct by Running the server on your local PC (just run don't worry about ports)

Use your client to connect to the local sever by using 127.0.0.1 as the IP

Load up a single player mission and jump in whatever aircraft you like. A non fc3 is a better test though.

Press bound ptt and you should see the overlay radio frequency go white for your selected radio. Selected one has a green dot. You should also see correct radio frequencies. If not it points to the export.lua being the issue.

Your export.lua in Saved Games\DCS\Scripts should have the line:
Code:
local dcsSr=require('lfs');dofile(dcsSr.writedir()..[[Scripts\DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua]])
and nothing else in it unless you're using Helios or Butt Kicker or TacView.

PM me if that doesnt work.

Have you also checked out the install / overview video to see where everything goes?

Also check here for the BlueFlag Radio IP http://gadget-buddyspike.rhcloud.com/

Its currently 89.163.173.82 which is different to what it was before.

Old 07-17-2016, 07:13 PM   #197
Razor18

Simply unzip it into the existing (previously installed) SR folder?
Old 07-17-2016, 07:19 PM   #198
Tarres

Yes. Simply Unzip.

Great Support!
Tarres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 07:46 PM   #199
Razor18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciribob View Post
Ah Gotcha!

Try this version it has Keyboard support and forces itself to run as admin so it can hear the DCS key-presses.
Yeeeessss!!! This one did it! Thanks a million, for the X-52 users !
Old 07-18-2016, 02:27 AM   #200
Sierra99
ED Testers Team

Just out of curiosity...Is there a Linux version of the server?
Sierra

Primary Computer
ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR 4 @ 3600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server
Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.
Sierra99 is offline   Reply With Quote