Buddy Fox A-10 UFC and more for Sale - ED Forums
 


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2020, 10:32 AM   #1
dagipper
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 4
Default Buddy Fox A-10 UFC and more for Sale

Hello,

I am moving to a VR cockpit. So, I am putting some hardware for sale on e-bay. Here is what I am selling:

BuddyFox A-10 UFC:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324030520737

TrackIR 5:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324030549967

Thrustmaster Cougar MFD:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324030556995

Saitek X-52:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324030647185

Note: Items will only ship to the lower 48 states. No international shipments. Sorry!
dagipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 10:07 PM   #2
Tundra
Member
 
Tundra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagipper View Post
Hello,

I am moving to a VR cockpit. So, I am putting some hardware for sale on e-bay. Here is what I am selling:

BuddyFox A-10 UFC:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324030520737

TrackIR 5:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324030549967

Thrustmaster Cougar MFD:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324030556995

Saitek X-52:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324030647185

Note: Items will only ship to the lower 48 states. No international shipments. Sorry!

I´m using that UFC and 3 MFDs on VR. Just saying, if you want to reconsider your sales.
__________________
i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | 250 Gb 970 EVO SSD | GTX 1080 | Virpil MongooseT-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Virpil desk mount | Saitek rudder pedals | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | TM MFDs | Realteus ForceFeel | Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel
FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - NTTR - PG
Tundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 11:50 PM   #3
BlacleyCole
Senior Member
 
BlacleyCole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,827
Default

Where’s the pricing I’m interested in the buddy fox and mfd if the pricing Is right
__________________
BlackeyCole 20years usaf
XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB
Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram


New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.
BlacleyCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 11:53 PM   #4
BlacleyCole
Senior Member
 
BlacleyCole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,827
Default

Tundra could I see a photo of your setup and if possible a video of you using them in vr
__________________
BlackeyCole 20years usaf
XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB
Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram


New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.
BlacleyCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 09:59 AM   #5
dagipper
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 4
Default

The Buddy Fox and Thrustmaster X-52 are the only ones left. The Buddy Fox UFC is $130 with free shipping (or best offer). The X-52 is $10 auction start with $25 shipping (or best offer).

Tundra, I agree with you. I have used the MFDs and Buddy Fox UFC with VR and this system has worked well with muscle memory. However, I am in line to get PointCNTL so I can virtually touch all the buttons in the cockpit. I'm looking forward to PointCNTL; just hope I made the right decision.

Thanks for your input!
dagipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 08:05 PM   #6
Tundra
Member
 
Tundra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacleyCole View Post
Tundra could I see a photo of your setup and if possible a video of you using them in vr
I´m using a Virpil desk mount, with my joy and T50 base centered. Using aluminium, I built some L-Shape profiles to attach to each side of the mount, using the existing holes.
For the third one, looking for a design similar to Hornet real cockpit, I made a similar profile but somehow angled, and using the two holes that attach the support for the base.
For the UFC I made a U-shape aluminium profile, which is placed inverted over the MFDs, with a L-shape bracket on top where the UFC rests. Some industrial velcro helps keeping the UFC in position.

I also added small adhesive silicone pads on certains pushbuttons in order to oriented myself with the headset on.

I could upload some recent pics with all the devices.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dagipper View Post
The Buddy Fox and Thrustmaster X-52 are the only ones left. The Buddy Fox UFC is $130 with free shipping (or best offer). The X-52 is $10 auction start with $25 shipping (or best offer).

Tundra, I agree with you. I have used the MFDs and Buddy Fox UFC with VR and this system has worked well with muscle memory. However, I am in line to get PointCNTL so I can virtually touch all the buttons in the cockpit. I'm looking forward to PointCNTL; just hope I made the right decision.

Thanks for your input!
Oh yes, PointCNTL is a good reason to move forward, enjoy it then!!
__________________
i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | 250 Gb 970 EVO SSD | GTX 1080 | Virpil MongooseT-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Virpil desk mount | Saitek rudder pedals | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | TM MFDs | Realteus ForceFeel | Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel
FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - NTTR - PG

Last edited by Tundra; 01-04-2020 at 08:09 PM.
Tundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 03:42 AM   #7
BlacleyCole
Senior Member
 
BlacleyCole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,827
Default

I have a point ctrl but I’m in the process of redoing things from redoing my pit to replacing the drives in my laptop to having a new pc built. I bought the new rift s but I haven’t set it up yet because of everything. Yes please post detailed pics of everything. I have two mods and thinking of grabbing this buddy fox. I haven’t setup the point ctrl yet since the rift s isn’t setup. I need to get busy.
__________________
BlackeyCole 20years usaf
XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB
Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram


New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.
BlacleyCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:00 PM. vBulletin Skin by ForumMonkeys. Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.