Logitech Software for X56 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-14-2019, 04:21 PM   #1
Wolf333

Default Logitech Software for X56

Is it just me or is the Logitech software just crap? I have the X56 (new grey) and it is working great. I just want to set up the knobs and mini sticks that DCS doesn't recognize and use in addition to everything I have mapped in DCS. Nothing works. I think it's better to just delete the software. The drivers alone are enough to run on DCS. Right?
Wolf333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 06:01 PM   #2
Svsmokey

Or not...the software won't load a profile unless you select it , so it matters little whether it's deleted or not . I found it functional and easy to use but for the trash pots in the x-52 i was using at the time , which caused the software to jump to that function when i was trying to program something else
I should mention that this was the pre-Logitech software , which i ASSUME is still used .

Do you select the profile you made in the SST link to the right of the toolbar ? If not , that may be the problem .

"Hold my beer"
Svsmokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 12:06 AM   #3
Wolf333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svsmokey View Post
Or not...the software won't load a profile unless you select it , so it matters little whether it's deleted or not . I found it functional and easy to use but for the trash pots in the x-52 i was using at the time , which caused the software to jump to that function when i was trying to program something else
I should mention that this was the pre-Logitech software , which i ASSUME is still used .

Do you select the profile you made in the SST link to the right of the toolbar ? If not , that may be the problem .
Yeah, I select the profile saved. So far, about the only thing the software is good for is changing the lighting colors.
Wolf333 is offline   Reply With Quote