Complete Transport and Logistics Deployment - CTLD - Page 96 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-14-2019, 07:48 PM   #951
dans679

Is it possible for crates to be auto loaded after selecting them on the f-10 mdnu? For example when I select a JTac, the crated is automatically added to the requested unit. I'm working on a naval task force mission and would like to use crates off a ship. Since we can't at the moment in DCS spawn them on deck, is there a way around with this auto loading?

I know that when they spawn they go to the bottom of the ocean and if the ship is stopped, you can load them via the no-hover option. How-ever stopping the fleet isn't always a ideal scenario I was hoping to tackle this another way.

Thanks!
dans679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:50 PM   #952
GTFreeFlyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dans679 View Post
Is it possible for crates to be auto loaded after selecting them on the f-10 mdnu? For example when I select a JTac, the crated is automatically added to the requested unit. I'm working on a naval task force mission and would like to use crates off a ship. Since we can't at the moment in DCS spawn them on deck, is there a way around with this auto loading?

I know that when they spawn they go to the bottom of the ocean and if the ship is stopped, you can load them via the no-hover option. How-ever stopping the fleet isn't always a ideal scenario I was hoping to tackle this another way.

Thanks!

Yes, like all the responses above you can modify the code however you would like. You just have to take the time and learn some LUA and the commands that work with DCS.

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer
GTFreeFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 07:41 PM   #953
dans679

I guess I set my self up for that, I was curious if the code was in use somewhere else already or I was missing a simple flag within the code structure. I'll dig into it after the holidays when life slows down some.

Happy Holidays.
dans679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 06:33 PM   #954
BlacleyCole

I’m new to cild I’m trying to learn how to use it . Is there a step by step written tutorial showing how to use ctld? Some that takes each section or command option and explain what it does when and where to use it why to use this verses another meathod. Etc?

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.
BlacleyCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 09:30 PM   #955
pmiceli

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacleyCole View Post
I’m new to cild I’m trying to learn how to use it . Is there a step by step written tutorial showing how to use ctld? Some that takes each section or command option and explain what it does when and where to use it why to use this verses another meathod. Etc?
The directions are in the CTLD file as remarks in the code

Pretty easy to understand if you put a little time in.
Old 12-17-2019, 04:02 AM   #956
Los

My friend and I were doing a mlticrew mission in the sa342 Magunazelaia version. He was flying I was gunning. The presence of both of us in the ac disables Ctld functionality for that ac as lng as we are both n it. When the gunner leaves Ctld functionality returns.

Eg he can spawn in the ac and load a group. When I jump in he can not unload th group ( the menu is present however). If I hop out of the ac the unloading and loading ability returns.

Just wanted to pass that along.

Los
Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 04:17 AM   #957
GTFreeFlyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los View Post
My friend and I were doing a mlticrew mission in the sa342 Magunazelaia version. He was flying I was gunning. The presence of both of us in the ac disables Ctld functionality for that ac as lng as we are both n it. When the gunner leaves Ctld functionality returns.

Eg he can spawn in the ac and load a group. When I jump in he can not unload th group ( the menu is present however). If I hop out of the ac the unloading and loading ability returns.

Just wanted to pass that along.

Los

Interesting. It looks up the player name when you try to execute a command. If the player name is returned as “NIL”, that usually means it is an AI aircraft. I wonder if it returns NIL when two people are in one helo. Otherwise it should work as long as the player name associated with the aircraft is the same when units are loaded and unloaded.

Perhaps also the aircraft type also changes from sa342 to something like sa342multi? I’ve never played with this. If so, then it wouldn’t recognize your aircraft as a transport unless you specify it as one. You’d have to play with the code and see what it does.

I’m sure this will frustrate even more people when the multicrew Huey comes out.

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer
GTFreeFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 11:20 AM   #958
Los

We will do some more testing on this, to try and dial in whatever the exact issue is.
Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 10:23 AM   #959
Kappa

Hi,

I have a problem, can someone halp me plz?

I get an error when tryng to set an existing unit as JTAC using ctld.JTACAutoLase.

See attached Images
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jtac1.PNG
Views:	38
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	223368   Click image for larger version

Name:	jtactrigger.PNG
Views:	40
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	223369   Click image for larger version

Name:	jtac_unit.PNG
Views:	39
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	223370  

36° Stormo Virtuale - Italian Virtual Flight Community
www.36stormovirtuale.net
Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 10:42 AM   #960
Zarma

There is a way to bring a fuel truck (2 crates) to resupply fuel in a captured airfield.

But is it possible to bring ammos if the capture airfield has limited air-air weapons ?

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 / https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074
Zarma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ctld, ctts, huey, mi-8, mi8, sling loading