C-101 absolute camera view

BlowTorch

Currently, until I can get better hardware, I'm using a xbox 360 controller, with the right stick for camera rotation the same way as the mouse. Every other aircraft I have flown can be set this way, but in the c-101 I haven't found any option to get cockpit camera movement with the right stick. At the moment I fly looking forwse the mouse. Anyone knows a way to "solve" my problem?Anyone knows a way to "solve" my problem?

eE9Gets.jpg

87UcNPQ.jpg

Put the "all" menu instead of axis commands.

The view keys are near the bottom of the list.

View up slow,View down slow..etc.......8 view keys you could try mapping to your right stick.

But I would need to map an axis as if it were a simple button, can it be done?

I would prefer to have two camera axis for joysticks, but I don't know why this plane doesn't have it the same way as others

In the mean time

close the game down,

open the following file in notepad++

D:\DCS WORLD\Mods\aircraft\C-101\Input\C-101EB\joystick\default.lua

and add the following 2x lines to the end of the axisCommands entries

{combos = {{key = ''}}, action = iCommandViewVerticalAbs, name = _('Absolute Camera Vertical View')},

{combos = {{key = ''}}, action = iCommandViewHorizontalAbs, name = _('Absolute Camera Horizontal View')},

then go into game and assign the axis you want to use for each

Above will be most likely get overwritten by new updates so create yourself a JSGME version that you can switch on or off as needed before & after updates

also need to play about with deadzone, saturation & curves as gamepad sticks are very twitchy.

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

In the mean time

close the game down,

open the following file in notepad++

D:\DCS WORLD\Mods\aircraft\C-101\Input\C-101EB\joystick\default.lua

and add the following 2x lines to the end of the axisCommands entries

{combos = {{key = ''}}, action = iCommandViewVerticalAbs, name = _('Absolute Camera Vertical View')},

{combos = {{key = ''}}, action = iCommandViewHorizontalAbs, name = _('Absolute Camera Horizontal View')},

then go into game and assign the axis you want to use for each

Above will be most likely get overwritten by new updates so create yourself a JSGME version that you can switch on or off as needed before & after updates

also need to play about with deadzone, saturation & curves as gamepad sticks are very twitchy.

Thanks, that one worked quite well