MI-8 folder open beta 2.5

Hello,

I would like to install the Cockpit by Devrim on DCS world openbeta 2.5.2, but cannot seem to find the folder for the MI-8.

In D:\DCS World OpenBeta\CoreMods\aircraft

there is no MI-8 folder, although I have the module installed,

and in

C:\Users\myusername\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta

There is no liveries either.

Can anyone help?

Thank you

I don't have this mod, but general rule for mods and skins is, if there's no specific folder, you just create it manually (only making 100% sure the name is correct).

I've noticed his mod has a readme file with instalaltion and activation instructions. Follow them and you should be fine.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Hello,

I would like to install the Cockpit by Devrim on DCS world openbeta 2.5.2, but cannot seem to find the folder for the MI-8.

In D:\DCS World OpenBeta\CoreMods\aircraft

there is no MI-8 folder, although I have the module installed,

and in

C:\Users\myusername\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta

Can anyone help?

Thank you

D:\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft

BTW: look into OvGME or JSGME

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

@Chic,

You Sir, or Madam ar a star. Thank you.

Yes I use JSGME.

Sir

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

... C:\Users\myusername\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta

Hello,

You have to create the Liveries folder there, and within it create a "Cockpit_Mi-8MT" subfolder, and within those you put the files of the Mod, like this:

30mNPyu.jpg

On the game you select the cockpit on the special menu:

4tIaUr9.jpg

Best regards :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB