Nice Campaign!

Rolds

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, this is really highlighting the shortcuts I took when learning the Hog...just what I needed.

Incidentally, in a real plane I can hold altitude like nobody's business. In the simulated L-39, I blink and I'm several feet in the wrong direction. Any advice on this?

Edited by Zilch

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zilch79's YouTube Channel:

Yeah, this is really highlighting the shortcuts I took when learning the Hog...just what I needed.

Incidentally, in a real plane I can hold altitude like nobody's business. In the simulated L-39, I blink and I'm several feet in the wrong direction. Any advice on this?

Look carefully at the horizon when you are in level flight and find some mark points in the cockpit that you can line up so that you aren't stuck staring at the VSI.

• ED Team
I'm struggling with the rocket mission. The arms power keeps cutting in and out (Green lamps go out shortly after arming) and I am unable to fire rockets.

Is this a bug or implemented failure?

When instructor says "020, MANEUVER" - he turns ON the weapon.

When instructor says "UP" - he turns OFF the weapon. The height is dangerously low.

I would like the instructor to tell me what I'm doing wrong because according to me everything is ok and I can not pass the mission one xD the instructor should be more clear

According to me I never do something wrong. :lol:

You may upload a short video on youtube or attach the mission track in this thread. There are many good souls in the community who might give it a look to evaluate what is going wrong.

Obviously the error was me xD and I passed the first mission and it gets very interesting I like it a lot, with a little more ambience in terms of third-party voices and dialogues about being a cadet and other things and also the layout of the base was like the real would be the perfect campaign.

• ED Team
Has anyone here figured out how to get the Russian voiceovers? I get this dude speaking English with an accent, I'd much rather go with the native version.

DCS World\Config\lang.cfg

text editor

EN replace with RU

repair DCS

Edited by SL PAK

Just finished the second mission (on first try, no idea how my bouncy flying went past the instructor :) ) and i gotta say, its a lot of fun doing all this stuff visually! Question is of course; where do we get proper missions where we actually needed to employ the techniques learned in the training campaign? Hope we see more campaigns for the L-39 that rely on those procedures. Persian Golf map should provide for a good backdrop. Wikipedia lists Syria and Lybia as 'primary' users of the L-39. As i understand there is a Syria map in development that will eventually be connected to the Persian Golf maps.

• 3 weeks later...

Loved it!

Hi guys,

Just to confirm that this is a very nice campaign. I just finished it today. I found out the check ride very detailed and I loved it. The final mission is awesome and I loved the...

Channel 11 “thing” after you finish it up. :thumbup:

Congratulations for your work,

Sydy

• 1 month later...