Upcoming Black Shark 2 Patch Change Log

Wags

I am thinking of buying the BS2. As a BS1 owner, what major improvements should I expect see beyond DCSW integration?

I made the transition recently and to me the big differences are in the AI behavior. With BS-1 I was far more afraid of my own wing man then the man pads trying to shoot me they also don't fly into the sides of mountains as they follow you over the ridge rather into it no more Kamikaze attacks by your AI flight they now are much better at surviving, I'm still getting used to returning from missions and I now have my wing-man landing with me instead of missing like normal. BS-2 is much improved in more subtle ways also.

P.S. now I can stir my cyclic all over the place in formation flight and my wing men go to heroic measures (I think I've seen em upside down once) to avoid me lol.

Edited by aairon
  • Like 1

Flying sims since 1980

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming

CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.7 GHz

Video: EVGA GTX 1080

Ram: Patriot DDR4 2800 8GBx2

PWR:Corsair RM750i

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't that I'm getting at you - it is more about getting the correct knowledge out to people who may read this. That's why I prefer not to use PMs in general.

Nate

Thanks for that Nate, for us rookies there's nothing more frustrating then reading through a thread to find a answer and it disappears into limbo of PM land.

Flying sims since 1980

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you aairon for increasing my heartbeat!!!

I thought this was a new thread!

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Sorry the forum seems to be pretty sparse these days. It seems that there used to be a lot more activity a couple of years ago.

Flying sims since 1980

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry the forum seems to be pretty sparse these days. It seems that there used to be a lot more activity a couple of years ago.

ehhhh, I don't think so honestly :)

Welcome back then

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Thank you aairon for increasing my heartbeat!!!

I thought this was a new thread!

Lol I did a double take as well !

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey, could we please add "Improved internal lighting" and "Shkval contrast acquisition logic"?

I'm still waiting for this to be fixed ... no, I'm waiting for an official response that these issues are even being acknowledged.

If you don't want us to fly this thing efficiently when the sun sets, you might as well just kick us out of the game at the appropriate time of day.

• Like 1

Lol Fudabidu! Ah OK. You're new in town.

Don't expect any more development on this module. Ever. Having bugs corrected is already a major event for Ka50 pilots. Like once in a year event, at best. This module was released in 2009 and ED have no resource at all assigned to it anymore.

WOT! :mad:

Before fixing Ka-50 bugs, this module needs a new cockpit texture.

We're in 2017.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

We're in 2017.

+1! i love cockpit texture mod Devrim :)

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

We're in 2017.

+2

Oh and the Contrast and Brightness is only for the IT-23 Monitor.

The Shkval is a really old System and the sensitivity of the Tracking System will already be set to the highest level because there is no need to handle less.

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

Sorry but I have to +1 a little love for the KA-50 :) plz ED

i7 3930k @ 4.7GHz | GTX 980 Ti | 16GB G.Skill 2133 Quad Channel | Samsung 850 EVO SSD | Win7 ProX64 | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | CH Throttle | BenQ XL2730Z 1440p