Buddy-Fox A10C UFC giveaway and interview this weekend during SATAL stream, 7/21 @ 1300z

M0ltar

To piggy back on what Jabbers posted earlier with his review of the Buddy-Fox A10C UFC, which if you have not seen yet I suggest you click the below link, I just thought Id throw out my brief opinion since I just opened mine that Bamse, the owner of Buddy-Fox, sent me. He told me when he sent me the button box that if I posted any information on it to be honest. If it sucks and is horrible let people know and that is exactly what I am doing.

This thing is not horrible. It is far from it.

This thing is amazing and beautifully well made. It is by far the best button box I have ever had the pleasure of using. At it's current price point it is a steal. It's one of those things that if you're at all serious about DCS you should own one.

The engineering that went into it and throughout it's design is mind boggling. It is amazingly well thoughtout and the people that worked on it show that. I was just commenting to Bamse himself about how good the buttons feel and he told me that ex-Nokis engineers did the button design. After he said that I realised just how similar the buttons felt to my old, indestructible, Nokia brick phone.

I was going to take a picture of the PCB under the button mat, but found out the mat is glued to it. No big deal. I did have Bamse send me some pictures of what the inside looks like and it's very tiddy and well done.

All in all the Buddy-Fox UFC is an amazing piece of kit and if you're on the fence about ordering one, just do it. You will not regret it.

The big announcment though is this weekend I will be doing a giveaway on the SATAL stream and showing an interview with the Buddy-Fox guys themselves. The giveaway will be an actual, brandnew, Buddy-Fox A10C UFC along with Gaugrease and Teflon rings. Only issue with the giveaway is that it will be for North America only. I will also be doing a brief live review of the UFC showing how it on camera so that you guys can ask questions and I can attempt to answer.

The giveaway and interview will be taking place during the SATAL stream much like we have done with Heatblur in the past. You can watch on Twitch or Youtube. Links to the channels can be found below. Hope to see you there.

https://www.youtube.com/c/dcsworldevents/live

What do you mean with North America only. NA citizen or NA address?

NA address. However, Ill put it this way, if the winner is willing to help pay for shipping internationally Id have no problem doing the contest worldwide.