DCS:Syria Map FAQ

Wags

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 11:15 AM, Spuks said:

I think it should be next years 😆

After todays notes i can agreed with you. 

Asus TUF RTX 3080 10g GAMING; Intel i9 10900K; Asus B460 TUF GAMING PLUS;

2x32GB DDR4 3200Mhz HyperX Predator RGB; SSD 1TB Samsung EVO Plus

106_47.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Ugra media can you correct some places like Mountain Kilic and the hill east of Aknipar to be more as it is in reallity with flat surface on the top so we can make realistic radar stations on it. Thank you in advance

Screen_210120_192042.png

Screen_210120_192102.png

Edited by TIGER
  • Like 6

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

• 2 months later...

Something I've noticed since 2.7 which may be across all maps, the Mission editor now shows negative heights over the ocean, i.e. the depth of the sea floor.  Quite a neat feature. 

• Like 2

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 11:27 PM, shu77 said:

Something I've noticed since 2.7 which may be across all maps, the Mission editor now shows negative heights over the ocean, i.e. the depth of the sea floor.  Quite a neat feature. 

Yupp, it actually allows Submarines to dive now as any water vehicles waypoint "height" is set at depth, so if you will in 100ft in the depth box it will dive to that depth 😃

Edited by FoxOne007
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Is that on Steam?

Yes, both the Hind ($69.99) and Syria ($59.99) changed to full price at the start of Steam's Summer Sale.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/223750/DCS_World_Steam_Edition/?cc=us

AFAIK it's a result of a consumer protection algorithm designed to prevent dev's changing (increasing) the price just before a sale starts.

If I understand correctly, ED applied some price changes the previous month and they triggered Steam's consumer protection when the sale started.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Yes, both the Hind ($69.99) and Syria ($59.99) changed to full price at the start of Steam's Summer Sale.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/223750/DCS_World_Steam_Edition/?cc=us

AFAIK it's a result of a consumer protection algorithm designed to prevent dev's changing (increasing) the price just before a sale starts.

If I understand correctly, ED applied some price changes the previous month and they triggered Steam's consumer protection when the sale started.
You're probably right. Eagle Dynamics prices of USD never changes as far as I can tell anyway.
Well, just another reason to skip Steam all together in my opinion.
I saved USD 15 due to currency rate to my own country's when I preordered the Hind, and even got miles.
Like I wrote, discount is still available on ED site, and miles are included.
Make you're choice, pay less, get miles and let ED receive more money directly for their development without Steam shaving off proceedings.
Or have the convenience of collecting all your licences on Steam.
The ease of Standalone alone made my choice...
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, FoxOne007 said:

Once it got out of EA the price jumped up to the full price, like with all modules 

I believe it was $49.99, like all other maps, after EA.  There was a question about price while in EA, and Fernie quoted the response, here:

18 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Is that on Steam?
It's still USD 41.99 on ED's site.
At least from where I log in. emoji2373.png

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

The base price on digitalcombatsimulator.com is $59.99.  It is currently on sale for $41.99.   All the other terrains have a base price between $49.99 and $44.99

• Like 1

• 1 year later...