Micro Development Update

Cobra847

Do you folks have high quality sound recordings of the real F-14A/B?

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

I quote Cobra:

Sound:

As the Artwork development process for the F-14 begins to draw to a close; we’ve now begun the process of designing the final soundscape of the F-14 module, starting with the F-110 engined F-14B.

Both the F-14B and -A will use fully authentic sounds, recorded directly from the appropriate engine type.

We’ve also sourced real, in-service F-14 sounds for everything from canopy sounds, engine starts, avionics and anything else you can think of giving off audible cues during aircraft operation.

While scanning and researching the F-14’s we had access to in the United States, we took the opportunity to record practically every single switch, level or control in the cockpit.

While we’re fairly satisfied with the audio design in the Viggen module (bar some bugs!) - we believe we can do much better, and we aim to make the F-14’s soundscape, both inside and out, the best yet.

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

How did they get audio from F-14B? Someone archive that from a project a decade ago?

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2