ASP Target size question.

Saigon

Good evening.

I do not understand one thing: the ASP working properly to you? It is under works for improvements?

For example, to me the Pipper size (target size) not function as in DCS 1.2 version. When i move the wheel i can see the indicator with numbers moves, but on the HUD the Pipper size not change.

Intel I5-8600 3,1GHz. NVIDIA RTX2070 8GB DDR6. 32GB RAM DDR4. SSD 500GB. WIN 10.

Saiteck Rino x55, pedals, panels Switch,Radio,AP.Trackir 5,Leo Bodnar,Voice Attack.

Ok, so it is normal if it does not work me the target size? right?

Thanks Tarres.

Intel I5-8600 3,1GHz. NVIDIA RTX2070 8GB DDR6. 32GB RAM DDR4. SSD 500GB. WIN 10.

Saiteck Rino x55, pedals, panels Switch,Radio,AP.Trackir 5,Leo Bodnar,Voice Attack.

No it does not work in any mode. No in Gun mode and No in Launch mode. In practice i can not enlarge or reduce the size of Pipper. I use DCS 1.5.3.53279. I remember that I could do it in DCS 1.2, it worked. Does anyone have the same problem? :huh: Thank you guys.

Edited by Saigon

I understand just now that is affected by pipper span. if I keep the pipper span at most I can not adjust the target size

sorry for the low quality of the video I could not do better for now

Edited by Saigon

Ok...:(

I know it works in manual + air-to-ground modes, as I tested it in 1.5.3 stable two days ago. Haven't bothered to check the air-to-air though. With the gunsight still being tweaked by the devs however, You won't find this function useful now anyway.

Edited by Art-J

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

I understand just now that is affected by pipper span. if I keep the pipper span at most I can not adjust the target size
sorry for the low quality of the video I could not do better for now

Make the video at night, then we can see better the pipper

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]