Supercarrier Mini Updates? progress?

Legendofdino

One of (if not the main) selling point of this module was the ATC. I'd like to hear some news about future plans to support multiplayer better, and assign different entities (tower, lso and so on) to different frequencies.

The eye candy doesn't really matter, if at the end of the day the ATC doesn't work.

You are right ... I totally do agree ! :thumbup:

That is exactly my point !

... and that's the purpose of an Early Access version ... trying to solve problems on non working items !

That's much more important, for the moment, than developping another eye candy item ...

Edited by RaiderOne

Seems that this module is completely stalling since release :-/. (No new "skins" like the Truman does not count for me)

Too bad, would love to see some improvements.

IMHO there are really important things that should be fixed, I hope the team is still working on them :-/.

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

IMHO there are really important things that should be fixed, I hope the team is still working on them :-/.

I do agree !

I believe we are many DCS customers to hope that there is still at least one person (among 150) in the dev team still working on the core of this module (not the skins, the deck crew's animations, the Eye Candy's things, the useless "Ready Room", etc...) !?

What I really can't understand is why they do not communicate at all ... at least to explain us that they are facing some difficulties on this module for this or that reason ... or that no team is anymore affected to this dev because of other more urgent priorities because ...

Come on ED ... WE ONLY WANT TO BE ABLE TO USE THE SuperCarrier PROPERLY AS IT SHOULD WITH A REALISTIC ATC SYSTEM !

Please at least correct the major bugs ...

... we do not want to wait 3 years like for the F/A-18C, to have it completed !

The SuperCarrier is a module very much less complex than the F/A-18C module, so that should be much quicker ...! :(

Let us understand what's happening ...?!?

• 2 weeks later...
Am I right in saying there is still no way to assign your parking starting position on the deck for a SP mission in the mission editor? I always spawn in a stupid place I think closer to the middle of the deck.

Yes.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4521337&postcount=34

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4509138&postcount=273

and Briefing room and hangar has in progress.

OK ... all the "Eye Candy's features" are well in progress ... we all know that.

But ... :

>> What about the real usability of the module ? :music_whistling:

>> What about all the major bugs listed since 3 or 4 months ??? :(

They are more than 150 bugs detailled in the forum !!! And none of them have been adressed so far !?!? :mad:

What about the basic ATC we have hoped comming with the release in May (I don't even talk about the advanced ATC we should expect at the end) ?

Still no proper answers to all those legit questions from us ... the final users !

Still very disappointed about the way ED is managing the dev part of this module and the correspondent communication towards the SC's customers !!!

The eye candy doesn't really matter, if at the end of the day the ATC doesn't work.
So true ...
Edited by RaiderOne

• ED Team
OK ... all the "Eye Candy's features" are well in progress ... we all know that.

But ... :

>> What about the real usability of the module ? :music_whistling:

>> What about all the major bugs listed since 3 or 4 months ??? :(

They are more than 150 bugs detailled in the forum !!! And none of them have been adressed so far !?!? :mad:

What about the basic ATC we have hoped comming with the release in May (I don't even talk about the advanced ATC we should expect at the end) ?

Still no proper answers to all those legit questions from us ... the final users !

Still very disappointed about the way ED is managing the dev part of this module and the correspondent communication towards the SC's customers !!!

So true ...

Sorry its claims like this that do not help.

We have been reporting and fixing bugs, we are working on the new features.

I understand you do not like the time frame, but I can not help that. The work is ready when it is ready, as soon as it is ready we post a mini update showing the progress. Early access takes time, if you choose to participate in early access we appreciate it, it supports us and the bug reports help development. If you don't like early access we also understand, waiting and supporting us when early access is complete is still very much appreciated.

Thanks

• Like 4

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...