B-52H Stratofortress mod Flyable

Update 10/25 Cockpit view Fixed!

This mod originally came from the DCS Nato flyables pack.

I have modified the original mod.

It is still a work in progress.

Important! Update!

To make this work, you must copy the KneeboardRight and Kneeboardleft folders from the Flaming cliffs cockpit folder to the B-52H cockpit folder.

Bugs,

Graphic issue in cockpit. Position incorrect. Working on a fix. Will post soon. Update! Fixed!

Bomb bay doors do not work, Bombs fall through body.

Gun trigger causes crash, don't do it!!!

Features,

Uses the Su-25 cockpit.

Working flaps, and landing gear.

Working bombs!

Added nukes!

I will continue to work on this mod to add improvements.

Here,

Updated link and version below!!

post 5.

Comments, suggestions, complaints welcome

Have Fun!

Updated version available, 12/31/16

See American Bomber Series thread.

B-52e.thumb.jpg.e1b5789a755d3c3d356008fbda9e0983.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye60
Updated version available

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Having a issue in the cockpit with this one. Update!!!! see first post

The position in way back in the aircraft.

Everything still works, ( I love to watch the bombs go off!):D

and if you release the bombs, you can see and hear it from the cockpit!

Kind of cool to watch but I will try and fix the cockpit view.

Try the B-1B .

Works just as well without a major view issue.

Nice job man keep at it...Salute!
Thanks
Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 3 weeks later...

New Version!

New version!

Features,

A10a cockpit with correct view.

Added internal bomb bay. 4 Bomb pylons now available, two internal, two external

One rear internal pylon for counter measures, (Not tested, may not work)

Added to and corrected load out selection

Mostly the proper Bombs. All real life missiles missing. Would need this modeled in the .edm file.

Added main menu, loading and briefing screen photos and icon

Added main menu music

Spawn from runway

Working flaps and landing gear

Working cannon and bombs

Autopilot

Nukes!

Bugs,

Cannon shoots forward and should shoot backward. Would need a corrected .edm to fix this.

Important!!! Remove old version!

To make this work, you must copy the Kneeboardleft and Kneeboardright folders from the FC3 cockpit folder to the B-52 cockpit folder.

Please note, You can overload the air frame! (204 Mk 82's anyone?)

Wait till you drop that load on the enemy. Total destruction!:megalol:

Top it off with a nuke and say good night!:D

With too much weight you may not get air born!

At 100% or more weight I can JUST get off the runway. Lifting off at the very end, I always strike the tail!:D No real damage, but it sure sounds real bad!

Feedback welcome.

Have fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sduqdjk79zok2cx/B-52H%20Stratofortress.zip?dl=0

• 3 years later...

password dropbox

Hello :)

Vyou have the password dropbox ?

New version!

Features,

A10a cockpit with correct view.

Added internal bomb bay. 4 Bomb pylons now available, two internal, two external

One rear internal pylon for counter measures, (Not tested, may not work)

Added to and corrected load out selection

Mostly the proper Bombs. All real life missiles missing. Would need this modeled in the .edm file.

Added main menu, loading and briefing screen photos and icon

Added main menu music

Spawn from runway

Working flaps and landing gear

Working cannon and bombs

Autopilot

Nukes!

Bugs,

Cannon shoots forward and should shoot backward. Would need a corrected .edm to fix this.

Important!!! Remove old version!

To make this work, you must copy the Kneeboardleft and Kneeboardright folders from the FC3 cockpit folder to the B-52 cockpit folder.

Please note, You can overload the air frame! (204 Mk 82's anyone?)

Wait till you drop that load on the enemy. Total destruction!:megalol:

Top it off with a nuke and say good night!:D

With too much weight you may not get air born!

At 100% or more weight I can JUST get off the runway. Lifting off at the very end, I always strike the tail!:D No real damage, but it sure sounds real bad!

Feedback welcome.

Have fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sduqdjk79zok2cx/B-52H%20Stratofortress.zip?dl=0

► TWITCH https://www.twitch.tv/farstan77

► Facebook FAR-STAN https://goo.gl/KA3Sx3

• 1 month later...

I have good news and Bad news.....

The bad news?

Sorry to say, this mod no longer works.

All the files, lua and edm's are outdated.

The good news?

This one works! :D

FC3 is needed.

And the need........

The need to inflict devastation! :megalol:

That is all.......

Have fun! And don't go anywhere near my house while flying it...:lol:

b-52a.jpg

b-52b.jpg

b-52c.jpg

FYI, The only testing that was done is to see it in sim, in cockpit, with working flight controls and load outs.

Weapon deployment Is unknown.

YMMV

https://www.dropbox.com/s/89z9cyxu1v20d3c/B-52H%20Stratofortress%20v%201.0.rar?dl=0

• Thanks 2

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
Vào ngày 15/9/2020 lúc 22:46, Hawkeye60 nói:

This activity is! : D

FC3 is need.

Và nhu cầu ........

Sự cần thiết phải gây ra sự phá hủy! : megalol:

That is all .......

Chúc vui vẻ! Và đừng đi đâu gần nhà tôi đang bay nó ...: lol:

FYI, Thử nghiệm duy nhất đã được thực hiện là xem nó trong sim, trong buồng lái, với vịnh điều khiển đang hoạt động và tải trọng.

Fptshop.com.vn khai thác vũ khí là không xác định.

YMMV

https://www.dropbox.com/s/89z9cyxu1v20d3c/B-52H%20Stratofortress%20v%201.0.rar?dl=0

Cảm ơn bạn đã cho phép tôi bay B-52. Tôi muốn hỏi bạn thêm một chút. Trong mod b-52h của bạn có tổ hợp phím "Rctrl + L" để bật và tắt đèn Điều hướng. Vậy có cách nào để làm cho đèn Điều hướng luôn sáng không? Ý tôi là giữ AI B-52H luôn bật đèn Điều hướng. Theo tôi được biết, đội hình B-52 tấn công Hà Nội năm 1972 luôn bật đèn này để tránh va chạm. Cảm ơn bạn.

Edited by trandangkhoa
Edited

On 9/15/2020 at 11:46 AM, Hawkeye60 said:

I have good news and Bad news.....

The bad news?

Sorry to say, this mod no longer works.

All the files, lua and edm's are outdated.

The good news?

This one works! 😄

FC3 is needed.

And the need........

The need to inflict devastation! :megalol:

That is all.......

Have fun! And don't go anywhere near my house while flying it...:lol:

b-52a.jpg

b-52b.jpg

b-52c.jpg

FYI, The only testing that was done is to see it in sim, in cockpit, with working flight controls and load outs.

Weapon deployment Is unknown.

YMMV

Wow this is awesome! I hadn't heard of this mod till people started asking for the password, now I can't wait to try this! Thanks a lot for doing this!!!

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

You are welcome!

Cảm ơn bạn đã cho phép tôi bay B-52. Tôi muốn hỏi bạn thêm một chút. Trong mod b-52h của bạn có tổ hợp phím "Rctrl + L" để bật và tắt đèn Điều hướng. Vậy có cách nào để làm cho đèn Điều hướng luôn sáng không? Ý tôi là giữ AI B-52H luôn bật đèn Điều hướng. Theo tôi được biết, đội hình B-52 tấn công Hà Nội năm 1972 luôn bật đèn này để tránh va chạm. Cảm ơn bạn.

This mod uses the controls of FC3.

This may be possible in the ME.

Or using Moose

If not, A script would need to be created and loaded at mission start.'

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
09.11.2021 в 20:53, Agent 1-1 сказал:

Есть что-нибудь о том, как использовать гарпуны или АЛКМы? Кажется, я не могу понять это, если они просто не реализованы.

In version 256, it was possible to use both AGM-86 and Harpoons, and now horseradish.