ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

Here's the update to the Syrian speed boat. Original textures have been added. If there are no issues i will send the desert camo update.

6JGHfMe.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0e3ii9qr07wt4mb/Armed%20Syrian%20Boat.zip?dl=0

Was just surfing around and then I stumbled on this image and allmost fell of my chair.

Thats model is a Swedish Combat Boat 90! Please please tell me that you are doing a Swedish skin for it also, they have the same kind of splinter cammo as the Viggen.

I grew up like 400 meters from the small shipyard that builds them. I did not know they where sold to Syria?

Skickat från min D5503 via Tapatalk

I noticed that the skin on it was the splinter camo that I was looking for so all I had to do was to change the flag to a Swedish one!

A question though, does anyone know how to turn off the red lights at night? Is there a line in the lua file that can be added or changed?

Hello Fisherman,

That is an omni light. I haven't tried it yet but try removing the script below in the lua. It's near the radar scripts. If it doesn't work i will remove it.. I added that light because at night you may not be able to see it.

GT.animation_arguments.luna_lights = -1;

I'm working to get the San Antonio out this weekend. I was going to drop the LCAC Sunday but started running into technical issues with the software i use. Hopefully i can get pass these issues... Will keep you all posted.

USN LCAC Release:

Hey Guys, i am back where i started with export issues with 3DS MAX. While i troubleshoot. I created an LCAC over the weekend. She is equiped with a Tank onboard. Everything works well. I will try to create an LCAC without a Tank as well as soon as i can get back up and running..

LCAC Release!! https://www.dropbox.com/s/tu71w6skozten76/USN%20LCAC%20Sea.zip?dl=0 ,Admiral189

we9Spxo.jpg

CI5sYNx.png

hwmMhIb.png

XnvKchR.png

Edited by Admiral189

Hello Fisherman,

That is an omni light. I haven't tried it yet but try removing the script below in the lua. It's near the radar scripts. If it doesn't work i will remove it.. I added that light because at night you may not be able to see it.

GT.animation_arguments.luna_lights = -1;

I'm working to get the San Antonio out this weekend. I was going to drop the LCAC Sunday but started running into technical issues with the software i use. Hopefully i can get pass these issues... Will keep you all posted.

Hello again, i could not find that line in the lua file, I guess its removed already. Its something else that makes the red light shine at night

USN LCAC Release...
Dear Admiral, thanks for the great job done. Few remarks on the matter. Inflatable life rafts containers are over-sized and "DANGER" marks are not required on top of them. As for me final paint coat has to be lighter. As I have not Combined Arms, what is the way to keep fwd ramp in close condition via LUA file?
Edited by Lazy-1962

Hey Gunter, the LCAC has been released. The link is above the photos. I will drop the LCU with the San Antonio. I have an LCM-8 but it needs work.

El, i haven't gotten into aircraft models yet. I create ship models.

Admiral,

I think my original comment might have been misunderstood. In referring to the Military Aircraft Mod I was speaking to how the files were laid out in one big file instead of having separate files to download for each ship.

Hey Gunter, the LCAC has been released. The link is above the photos. I will drop the LCU with the San Antonio. I have an LCM-8 but it needs work.

El, i haven't gotten into aircraft models yet. I create ship models.

Sorry to clarify it doesnt look like the lcac can go on land. Is that correct?

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

Thanks for the ships, I'm using them in a training mission I'm currently making.

If possible, a replenishment ship, big oiler or the likes, would be most wanted on my list.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

Oh ok I understand El. I will add the LCU to the same download as the San Antonio once i finish her.

Looney, i do have an oiler i'm working on slowly. It's an old model but i think it will do the job.

I have a lot going on. Sometimes i think too much!!

Lak1OEa.jpg

Took some searching, USNS Patuxent?

I went looking for a 3d model of the Sacramento, only one I found was VERY expensive and ultra detail. Would still have been neat to see her come back from my USNF '97 days, especially considering she was the fastest of the fleet oilers.

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

Took some searching, USNS Patuxent?

I went looking for a 3d model of the Sacramento, only one I found was VERY expensive and ultra detail. Would still have been neat to see her come back from my USNF '97 days, especially considering she was the fastest of the fleet oilers.

Sure looks like it, nothing wrong trying to re-use and updating old models from other Moders then starting from scratch. I like to see ED and RAZBAM update older AI ships to scale or add newer ones too build a diverse fleet. I remember hearing the head of the RAZBAM wanting to add a WASP or America class Assault Ships in DCS. But ever since ED came out with the Supercarrier there has not been much info on what they're planning other than the Arleigh Burke IIa.