How to avoid AAR (mission 2)?

gabuzomeu

Hello, Baltic

During mission 2 (and others), I check in with Texaco but do no pursue and take no fuel.

It seems this breaks the logic as I get no more messages.

So, Baltic, when you do not want to AAR, do we have to avoid checkin in with Texaco at all?

Overall, it is difficult to follow sometimes the logic with messages, ie there is some fear of breaking the flow.

Perhaps a bit more details on what to expect and when (eg "we will check in with MAgic, "after hitting WP3") could help and reinsure everything is OK.?

Also general info like "all radio changes will be done after appropriate message (ie not spontaneaously) might help to understand the specific behaviours,

Anyway, going back to play , this is captuivating

Olivier

Details:

Asus Z-170E, Intel i5-6600K @ 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM

MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G

Win 10 Home

Hi,

Still can't figure what to do...

-> what is the proper sequence of actions to follow to avoid taking fuel and not break the mission?

When I ignore Texaco completely, nothing happens anymore

and when I check in, it seems I am forced to succesfully take fuel, otherwise wingman does nothing but follow Texaco?

I really need a guide for dummies here..

Thanks for help

Details:

Asus Z-170E, Intel i5-6600K @ 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM

MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G

Win 10 Home

• 2 weeks later...
Smoke not refueling internally fixed. Also made it easier to progress with the mission without the need to connect. Thanks for reporting!

Thank you. I know how frustrating it can be with bugs, especially when the problem is the platform and not your own code, or worse when it's unclear which is the problem.

And of course, part of why it's frustrating for us is that aside from these bugs, the campaign itself is a lot of fun and we just want to play it all the way through.