Logbook -- a tool to record SP & MP progress

Ansirial

thanks so much for the update !, love the dark theme!

the downloads links are not quite right , t he IL2 one 404's and the DCS one downloads the il2 file!

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

WOW.I love this new stuff.

I have an idea but not sure if is possible.

Can u add to the calender a fileupload option?

Where we can add for example Tacview, Mission briefing or some txt files where we can make some notes.

Hi Survival,

This is a good idea, to be honest I also implemented a hidden feature to add pictures to any event; but it is a little complicated to open this feature to the whole public because of the limits of my webhosting, to do so I need to upgrade my cheap web hosting subscription.

By the way I will keep this feature alive for the future.

1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Ansirial !

As I'm logging more shared cockpit time, I'd love to have a way to track my time as a copilot/pilot. Do you think you could add an option to specify a multicrew use for the aircrafts allowing it, perhaps a dropdown menu with the pilot or copilot to choose from ? Also, it could be a cool new statistic IMO (who does not love stats ? xD).

Thank you again for your time and work on this amazing tool !

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

Hi everybody,

Sorry for being away these days but I'm very busy at work, thanks for all the suggestions, I will note them for the upcoming releases.

Is there a way to use the A10c II with Logbook ?

what do you mean? the A-10C is already present...

Bye

Edited by Ansirial

1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Allways when I fly with Helos I get an error.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"ScreenShot_20201028213609.png","data-attachmentid":7120138}[/ATTACH]

Hi Survival,

Thanks! Now it is fixed, helicopters had a different type of places.

New version is avalaible to download.

Bye

1.jpg

Hi Survival,

Thanks! Now it is fixed, helicopters had a different type of places.

New version is avalaible to download.

Bye

hi ya, thanks for the update, but where is it, there isnt a link in the original post anymore ?

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Hey Ansirial, could you add Aggressors as an allegiance?

Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming WiFi MB | i7-8700k @ 4.9 GHz | EVGA GTX 1070 Ti | 32 GB CORSAIR Vengeance 3000 MHz DDR4 Ram | Corsair H100 Pro Cooler | RaidMax TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD |TM Warthog Hotas w/ F/A-18 Hornet grip | Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | Oculus Rift S

DCS | AV8B | F18C | F-16C | A10C | Mig 29 | F15 | SA-342 | Huey | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Combined Arms

Hi Victor3,

Sure, but what ranks do you think should be more appropriate?

Thanks!

Not sure what you are asking, I just want to have Aggressors in the enemy (allegiance) list since my squadron runs a lot of red vs blue skirmishes and red are the Aggressors. This is because when I fly as US I can't pick any of the other US forces as the enemy allegiance. Am I not explaining this right?

Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming WiFi MB | i7-8700k @ 4.9 GHz | EVGA GTX 1070 Ti | 32 GB CORSAIR Vengeance 3000 MHz DDR4 Ram | Corsair H100 Pro Cooler | RaidMax TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD |TM Warthog Hotas w/ F/A-18 Hornet grip | Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | Oculus Rift S

DCS | AV8B | F18C | F-16C | A10C | Mig 29 | F15 | SA-342 | Huey | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Combined Arms

I noticed the program detects air-to-air refuelings as well as LSO grades on the Supercarrier. Would it be possible to get statistics such as these on the site as well? It would be cool to see total number of air-to-air refuels, total traps, and LSO grades.