VIACOM and Raven One Campain

gofrm76

Since Raven One Campain has much of its comms in the "F10 Other" menu I was wondering if it could be integrated somehow with Viacom. At least by default, it seems not to work. I have the Pro version with every addon and have the auto-import activated. Do I miss anything or is it simply not possible?

AH-64D | AV-8B | A-10C II | A-4E | F-4E | F-5E | F-14B | F-15E | F-16C | F/A-18C | M-2000C | UH-1H | Mig-21bis | L-39 | F-86F | P-47D | P-51D | BF 109 | Spitfire | BS3 | FC3 | SC | CA

Intel® Core™ i7-13700K | NVIDIA RTX 4090 | 64 GB DDR5 RAM | Aorus Elite Z790 | 50“ UHD LG Monitor | Windows 11 Pro

VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base | VPC Apache-64 Collective Grip | VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip | VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base | TM F-16/A-10 Stick  | TM F/A-18 Stick

TM HOTAS Warthog (DSE Slew Upgrade) | TM Hotas Cougar (FSSB) | TM Pendular Rudder | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5

I'm not really sure but do you have the Imoprt F10 Menu checked in Preferences?

According to the manual the words are added and executed by using the "Action" prefix.

Haven't tried this myself though but thought it was worth posting just in case

@Weegie is correct. Turn on debugging as well, and you will see when and what it imports. And like he says, look for "action" in the editor. Word of advice. This can be tedious, and it will import on a mission by mission order. So there's no way of importing before you start the mission. Also, unless you what to say action full command. It can get boring editing all those commands, because some of them might be pretty long.

I stopped doing this and cleaned them out, as the overhead wasn't worth it for me.

Now I only use it in some missions I want to play again, and in multi-player, where they will be reused.

Cheers!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Your other option is to use the "options" command to bring up the menu (if you've enabled this in settings), then use Take 1-12 to choose your options. So, Options, Take 10 (brings up F10 menu), take 1 to choose F1 for example.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

Your other option is to use the "options" command to bring up the menu (if you've enabled this in settings), then use Take 1-12 to choose your options. So, Options, Take 10 (brings up F10 menu), take 1 to choose F1 for example.
+1

Forgot to mention that part.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

thanks for your help, I will try that...

AH-64D | AV-8B | A-10C II | A-4E | F-4E | F-5E | F-14B | F-15E | F-16C | F/A-18C | M-2000C | UH-1H | Mig-21bis | L-39 | F-86F | P-47D | P-51D | BF 109 | Spitfire | BS3 | FC3 | SC | CA

Intel® Core™ i7-13700K | NVIDIA RTX 4090 | 64 GB DDR5 RAM | Aorus Elite Z790 | 50“ UHD LG Monitor | Windows 11 Pro

VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base | VPC Apache-64 Collective Grip | VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip | VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base | TM F-16/A-10 Stick  | TM F/A-18 Stick

TM HOTAS Warthog (DSE Slew Upgrade) | TM Hotas Cougar (FSSB) | TM Pendular Rudder | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5

The command "Mission, Options" takes you straight to the F10 menu, saving a step.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals