WMR headsets: headphones & mic questions

Manilva

Hi

I am new in WR. I have begun with the Lenovo Explorer and I quite happy indeed.

At the moment I use a headphone plugged to the conector of the headset. How can I use Teamspeak and how can I use a mic…? the headset connector seems to be just for listening, not speak…

I need some advice really… I am quite confused and although I've been searching for through the fórums I haven't find anything. I would like to try VoiceAttack but flirt need to solve this.

If it is a silly question please forgive me.

Regards

Manilva

I have the Explorer as well, and I don't use the headphone plug - I just wear my headset/mic over the top of the Explorer's headband - the headset is large enough to fit OK.

Ryzen 7 2700, MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, 16GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200, 970 EVO 1TB SSD, eVGA GTX 1080 8GB ACX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have the Explorer as well, and I don't use the headphone plug - I just wear my headset/mic over the top of the Explorer's headband - the headset is large enough to fit OK.

Thanks Oboe... do you use bluetooh, wireless radio or wired?

Don't skimp on quality if you want to use voiceattack, my O+ mic is not good enough, works fine for discord and team comms, but only about 20% effective with voiceattack. My old USB headsets mic is nearly flawless. Got a new stand alone mic on order to clip on the HMD.