How to set up toggle switches (a tutorial)

...those two controls are greyed out and don't work in the control menu, why? It looks logical and I found the controls in the forum. I have used lua before and with some aircraft like F-86 and MIG-15 its greyed out. I have tried to clear/reset category but nothing happened. I use TM Hotas Warthog. Does anyone have the same problem?

Hi, Hi, I suppose this is for the F-86.

Your two commands are correct and they work. But maybe you added them to the "default.lua"? If you want to bind them, for example, to the pinky switch on the TM WH throttle you must add them to the file "Throttle - HOTAS Warthog.lua". And of course, in the "Control Optins" window you have to scroll way to the right so you see the column for the Warthog throttle.

Edited by LeCuvier

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Yes it worked, I used default and not throttle.lua. I have tried to figure it out for a long time now, so thanks! Now it works on other aircraft :)

This command for the Fw-190 doesn't work, the throttle will not move back. Do you now why? Is it because the command has not a button number?

{down = iCommandLeftEngineStop, up = iCommandLeftEngineStart, cockpit_device_id = devices.ENGINE_SYSTEM, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = _('Throttle to STOP/START'), category = _('Engine Control')},

Edited by royphsle

-royphsle

F-16C:thumbup:

i7-4790 CPU 3.60GHz | 16 GB RAM | MSI GTX-960 Gaming 4GB | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Ok, so after the new update yesterday, all my saved changes from the default.lua file have reverted to their original status!!! Is there a way to stop this happenining again. Do I have to save my entire mods folder to Saved Games? That’s another 15Gb!

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Yes it worked, I used default and not throttle.lua. I have tried to figure it out for a long time now, so thanks! Now it works on other aircraft :)

This command for the Fw-190 doesn't work, the throttle will not move back. Do you now why? Is it because the command has not a button number?

{down = iCommandLeftEngineStop, up = iCommandLeftEngineStart, cockpit_device_id = devices.ENGINE_SYSTEM, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = _('Throttle to STOP/START'), category = _('Engine Control')},

You had 2 questions initially and I suppose you found that you had missed the "=" in "value_up = 0.5".

Your second command:

It's syntactically misconstrued. Since the command uses the self-contained 'iCommandLeftEngineStop' and 'iCommandLeftEngineStart', there is no need for cockpit_device_id and value_up or value_down.

My command for this function is defined as:

{down = iCommandLeftEngineStop, up = iCommandLeftEngineStart, name = _('Throttle 2-Pos. OFF/IDLE'), category = _('Engine Control')},

PS: when you embed code examples in a post you should mark them as code. Select the code lines and then click on the "#" icon in the menu.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Ok, so after the new update yesterday, all my saved changes from the default.lua file have reverted to their original status!!! Is there a way to stop this happenining again. Do I have to save my entire mods folder to Saved Games? That’s another 15Gb!

Mr Mojo, this aggravation is easy to avoid with OvGME by sedenion. You can download it from the first post in this thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=171956

This piece of software is professionally done by sedenion and he supports it. The package includes very complete information under HELP. It's quite easy to set up, and that time is well spent. It saves lots of time and frustration.

LeCuvier

I'll check it out. I use JSGME for mods. Didn't realise I could use something similar for the default.lua file. Cheers

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

You had 2 questions initially and I suppose you found that you had missed the "=" in "value_up = 0.5".

Your second command:

It's syntactically misconstrued. Since the command uses the self-contained 'iCommandLeftEngineStop' and 'iCommandLeftEngineStart', there is no need for cockpit_device_id and value_up or value_down.

My command for this function is defined as:

{down = iCommandLeftEngineStop, up = iCommandLeftEngineStart, name = _('Throttle 2-Pos. OFF/IDLE'), category = _('Engine Control')},

PS: when you embed code examples in a post you should mark them as code. Select the code lines and then click on the "#" icon in the menu.

Ok I shall do that. Yes I discovered that I missed the = right after I post it :)

Do you know if it's possible to make a command for m2000c radar so that the knop will go CW/CCW, and not just on/off?

And it is possible to make a mig-21 throttle start/stop possition command that works? The default command will not work perfectly.

The last question is hehe why does some buttons toggles/moves opposite when you use both the mouse and the TM Hotas Throttle on the same button? Can it be fixed if you understand what I mean? It happens on this commands:

MIG-21

{down = device_commands.Zazig, up = device_commands.Zazig, cockpit_device_id = devices.ENGINE_START_DEVICE, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = ('Alternate APU On'), category = ('Engine')},

AJS-37

{down = 3005, up = 3005, cockpit_device_id = devices.ENGINEPANEL, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 1.0, name = ('High-pressure Fuel Valve On/Off (toggle)'), category = ('Motor')},

{down = 3002, up = 3002, cockpit_device_id = devices.RADARALT, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = ('Radar Altimeter Power On/Off (toggle)'), category = ('Flight Data')},

P-51D

{down = device_commands.Button_2, up = device_commands.Button_2, cockpit_device_id = devices.RIGHT_SWITCH_PANEL, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = _('Battery ON/OFF'), category = _('Right Switch Panel')},

-royphsle

i7-4790 CPU 3.60GHz | 16 GB RAM | MSI GTX-960 Gaming 4GB | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Ok I shall do that. Yes I discovered that I missed the = right after I post it :)

Do you know if it's possible to make a command for m2000c radar so that the knop will go CW/CCW, and not just on/off?

And it is possible to make a mig-21 throttle start/stop possition command that works? The default command will not work perfectly.

The last question is hehe why does some buttons toggles/moves opposite when you use both the mouse and the TM Hotas Throttle on the same button? Can it be fixed if you understand what I mean? It happens on this commands ...

1. You are not very specific, but I presume you are referring to the Radar Power Switch. This is a 4-position switch, and the developer has provided an option to bind a 3-position switch in the category '3-Pos. Switch Abstractions'. I tried that and could not get correct function. Not surprising: how can you logically get a 3-position switch to do the job of a 4-position switch? I have no experience with the Mirage. If you need all 4 positions I see no solution. If you could do without the warmup mode you could easily create a command OFF/STANDY/ON. But the only good solution would be for the developer to provide an option for two commands: Turn right (CW)/Turn left (CCW).

2. Mig 21 Throttle switch: This is implemented as a toggle and I found nothing in "clickabledara.lua" that could be used to build a proper command for the throttle switch. The developer should provide proper ON and OFF commands.

3. I have so far only looked at the P-51 battery switch. You have made a mod that tries to make a toggle command work witha a maintained ON/OFF switch. I have sometimes made this work but it tends to produce strange behaviour. For the P-51 I have used information from "clickabledata.lua" to make a number of 2-position ON/OFF commands including the battery switch:

{down = device_commands.Button_11, up = device_commands.Button_11, cockpit_device_id  = devices.ENGINE_SYSTEM, value_down = 0.0, value_up = 0.1, name = _('Mixture 2-Pos RUN/CUT-OFF'), category = _('Flight Control')},
{down = device_commands.Button_12, up = device_commands.Button_12, cockpit_device_id  = devices.RIGHT_SWITCH_PANEL, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = _('Battery 2-Pos ON/OFF'), category = _('Right Switch Panel')},
{down = device_commands.Button_13, up = device_commands.Button_13, cockpit_device_id  = devices.RIGHT_SWITCH_PANEL, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = _('Generator 2-Pos ON/OFF'), category = _('Right Switch Panel')},
{down = device_commands.Button_14, up = device_commands.Button_14, cockpit_device_id  = devices.RIGHT_SWITCH_PANEL, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = _('Pitot heat 2-Pos ON/OFF'), category = _('Right Switch Panel')},
{down = device_commands.Button_12, up = device_commands.Button_12, cockpit_device_id = devices.ENGINE_CONTROL_PANEL, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = _('Fuel Booster 2-Pos ON/OFF'), category = _('Engine Control Panel')},
{down = device_commands.Button_2, up = device_commands.Button_2, cockpit_device_id  = devices.FRONT_SWITCH_BOX, value_down = 0.3, value_up = 0.0, name = _('Ignition switch 2-Pos. BOTH/OFF'), category = _('Front Switch Box')},
{down = device_commands.Button_5, up = device_commands.Button_5, cockpit_device_id  = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = _('Fuel shut-off valve 2-Pos ON/OFF'), category = _('Fuel Control')},
{down = device_commands.Button_26, up = device_commands.Button_26, cockpit_device_id  = devices.RIGHT_SWITCH_PANEL, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = _('Gun heat 2-Pos ON/OFF'), category = _('Right Switch Panel')},
{down = device_commands.Button_15, up = device_commands.Button_15, cockpit_device_id  = devices.K14_GUNSIGHT, value_down = 1.0,value_up = 0.0, name = _('Gunsight gyromotor power 2-Pos ON/OFF'), category = _('K-14 gunsight')},
{down = device_commands.Button_6, up = device_commands.Button_6, cockpit_device_id  = devices.K14_GUNSIGHT, value_down = 1.0,value_up = 0.0, name = _('Gunsight Reticle Mask 2-Pos ON/OFF'), category = _('K-14 gunsight')},
{down = device_commands.Button_3, up = device_commands.Button_3, cockpit_device_id  = devices.CONTROL_SYSTEM, value_down = 1.0,value_up = 0.0, name = _('Landing Gear 2-Pos UP/DOWN'), category = _('Systems')},

I might take the time to look at your other code lines but no promise.

LeCuvier

@royphsle: Re your remaining questions:

1. MIG-21 APU switch: I found no better solution

2. AJS-37 High-pressure Fuel Valve:

You tried to solve a non-existent problem. The existing command "High-pressure fuel valve (For HOTAS, Off if pressed)" works perfectly with the TM WH throttle switch.

3. AJS-37 Radar Altimeter:

You tried to improve a pure toggle command. Better solution is to hijack a cockpit command (info from "clickabledata.lua"). Here are the commands I added for the AJS-37:

{down = 3002, up = 3002, cockpit_device_id = devices.RADARALT, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 1.0, name = "Radar Altimeter 2-Pos ON/OFF", category = "Flight Data"},
{down = 3001, up = 3001, cockpit_device_id = 7, value_down =1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = 'Reversal 2-Pos ON/OFF', category = 'Flight Control'},--single switch operation
{down = 3001, cockpit_device_id = devices.ERRORPANEL, value_down = 1.0,  name = 'Master caution reset', category = 'Caution panel'},
{down = 3009, up = 3009, cockpit_device_id = devices.LIGHTS, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0, name = 'Taxi/landing lights switch 2-Pos ON/OFF', category = 'Lights panel'},
{down = 3304, up = 3304, cockpit_device_id = devices.ENGINEPANEL, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = 'Autothrottle 2-Pos. AFK/OFF', category = 'Autopilot'},
{down = 3002, up = 3002, cockpit_device_id = devices.LIGHTS, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = 'Navigation lights 2-Pos ON/OFF', category = 'Lights panel'}, -- added 01-JUL-2017
{down = 3213, up = 3213, cockpit_device_id = devices.RADAR, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = "Obstacle detection mode 2-Pos ON/OFF", category = "Radar"}, -- added 09-JUL-2017
{down = 3006, up = 3006, cockpit_device_id = devices.LIGHTS, value_down = 1.0, value_up = -1.0, name = 'Panel Lights 2-Pos. Switch', category = 'Internal Lights'},
{down = 3007, up = 3007, cockpit_device_id = devices.LIGHTS, value_down = 1.0, value_up = -1.0, name = 'Flood Lights 2-Pos. Switch', category = 'Internal Lights'},
{down = 3008, up = 3008, cockpit_device_id = devices.LIGHTS, value_down = 1.0, value_up = -1.0, name = 'Instrument Lights 2-Pos. Switch', category = 'Internal Lights'},
{down = 3511, up = 3511, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHTDATAUNIT, value_down = -1.0, value_up = 1.0, name = _("TILS rotary layer 2- Pos switch"), category = _("Navigation")},

LeCuvier

@royphsle: Re your remaining questions:

1. MIG-21 APU switch: I found no better solution

2. AJS-37 High-pressure Fuel Valve:

You tried to solve a non-existent problem. The existing command "High-pressure fuel valve (For HOTAS, Off if pressed)" works perfectly with the TM WH throttle switch.

Thanks for the quick reply :) Yes I ment the radar power switch, strange they didn't make or make a button like you mentioned. The P-51D battery switch command worked perfectly as a on/off button but your AJS-37 radar altimeter command didn't changed a thing for me, its still a toggle button.

When I use the default High-pressure fuel valve (For HOTAS, Off if pressed) command, (I use the throttle grip and not a button), the throttle only goes back to off position and not to idle. I only hear a click when I move the grip to idle. My command works but only as a toggle and that is not what I want. I use the stable dcs version, maybe there is a update for that in the open beta, if it works for you!?

Again thanks for the help!

-royphsle

Thanks for the quick reply :) Yes I ment the radar power switch, strange they didn't make or make a button like you mentioned. The P-51D battery switch command worked perfectly as a on/off button but your AJS-37 radar altimeter command didn't changed a thing for me, its still a toggle button.

When I use the default High-pressure fuel valve (For HOTAS, Off if pressed) command, (I use the throttle grip and not a button), the throttle only goes back to off position and not to idle. I only hear a click when I move the grip to idle. My command works but only as a toggle and that is not what I want. I use the stable dcs version, maybe there is a update for that in the open beta, if it works for you!?

Again thanks for the help!

1. Re the Radar power switch, if you want a 3-position switch command like OFF/WARMUP/ON or OFF/STANDBY/ON I think that can be done, but not sure it makes practical sense. And of course it would require a 3-position switch and most of us are short of these.

2. And now I have to apologize:

2.1 Radar altitude power switch: Yes this is a toggle in the cockpit and if I micky-mouse it to work with a 2-position switch it can behave like you describe. I have no solution.

2.2 High-pressure fuel valve switch:

I thought it was working at some point in time but I'm probably wrong. I don't fly the Viggen much as I'm not impressed with the progress Heatblur made since beta release. It doesn't even work in OB 2.5.2! So it's not a nonexistent problem but I think I have a solution. The following code line works for me, both in Open Beta 2.5.2 and stable 2.5.0, with the throttle switch on the TM WH throttle:

{down = 3004, up = 3005, cockpit_device_id = devices.ENGINEPANEL, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 1.0,name = "High-pressure fuel valve 2-Pos OFF/IDLE", category = "Motor"},

Give it a try!

LeCuvier

1. Re the Radar power switch, if you want a 3-position switch command like OFF/WARMUP/ON or OFF/STANDBY/ON I think that can be done, but not sure it makes practical sense. And of course it would require a 3-position switch and most of us are short of these.

Me too, I use the boat switch for radar azimuth so that is not a option.

Thanks for the code but it doesn't work perfectly. It works when you move the throttle back to off, but when you move it to idle by using both the mouse and the throttle, it will toggle! Sorry hehe

-royphsle

Me too, I use the boat switch for radar azimuth so that is not a option.

Thanks for the code but it doesn't work perfectly. It works when you move the throttle back to off, but when you move it to idle by using both the mouse and the throttle, it will toggle! Sorry hehe

Why do you want to use the throttle plus the mouse?

The code I sent is meant to work with the integral switch in the TM WH throttle. I only move the throttle forward from OFF to IDLE and that does it. And if that's not realistic I don't care. I don't have a throttle with a manual switch like the F/A-18. And having to use the mouse together with the throttle doesn't look any more realistic to me. So I wish you good luck .

LeCuvier

Why do you want to use the throttle plus the mouse?

The code I sent is meant to work with the integral switch in the TM WH throttle. I only move the throttle forward from OFF to IDLE and that does it. And if that's not realistic I don't care. I don't have a throttle with a manual switch like the F/A-18. And having to use the mouse together with the throttle doesn't look any more realistic to me. So I wish you good luck .

Its just strange that the code works both like a on/off and a toggle button, nothing else!

-royphsle

Which aircraft?

Edit:

I guess this is for the F/A-18C. If so, add this line of code to the "default.lua":

{down = HUD_commands.HUD_AltitudeSw, up = HUD_commands.HUD_AltitudeSw, cockpit_device_id = devices.HUD,    value_down =  1.0, value_up =  0.0, name = _('Altitude Switch 2-Pos BARO/RADAR'), category = {_('Instrument Panel'), _('HUD Control Panel')}},

I recommend you insert all added code close to the end of the file. It must be above these lines:

})

-- joystick axes 
join(res.axisCommands,{

Thanks a bunch LeCuvier, your presence in this thread is really helpful for a lot of people. :thumbup:

On another note, would it be possible to make the forward position of the speedbreak switch (above the boatswitch on the WH throttle) continuously activate over and over instead of just the button being held down?

I have a question about a thing which has annoyed me for a long time now. Is it possible to make a command or something so that the TDC in MiG-21 works as a slider, like the throttle rotator, when you slew it up and down, and not hold the button up continuously? I know it will work with a button, but I want to use the slew control on the throttle. It works with other aircraft. I have tried to fix it with the axis tune, but that wouldn't help.

Edited by royphsle

-royphsle

... On another note, would it be possible to make the forward position of the speedbreak switch (above the boatswitch on the WH throttle) continuously activate over and over instead of just the button being held down?

Like a machine gun that keeps firing as long as you keep the trigger depressed? No there is no way to do that unless you write custom code. But that's generally not a good idea, because...

1. it's complex as we have no program documentation

2. it will probably not pass integrity check in multi-player

3. it may be broken by changes from an update (I experienced that)

LeCuvier

I have a question about a thing which has annoyed me for a long time now. Is it possible to make a command or something so that the TDC in MiG-21 works as a slider, like the throttle rotator, when you slew it up and down, and not hold the button up continuously? I know it will work with a button, but I want to use the slew control on the throttle. It works with other aircraft. I have tried to fix it with the axis tune, but that wouldn't help.

No way. I use the left throttle for TDC range/Pipper span control and the slider for ASP Target size.

LeCuvier

No way. I use the left throttle for TDC range/Pipper span control and the slider for ASP Target size.

Ok, I see but strange that it can't be fixed. How important is it to have the commands at the bottom of the lua file, or is it not that important?

-royphsle

Ok, I see but strange that it can't be fixed. How important is it to have the commands at the bottom of the lua file, or is it not that important?

Commands for switches, buttons etc. and keyboard keys must be inside the block beginning with "join(res.keyCommands,{" and ending with "})".

Technically they can be anywhere inside that block, but it helps for maintenance to have all mods grouped together and my preferred place is at the end of the block.

If youi ever add an axix command then that has to be in the related block just below, beginning with "join(res.axisCommands,{".

LeCuvier

Commands for switches, buttons etc. and keyboard keys must be inside the block beginning with "join(res.keyCommands,{" and ending with "})".

Technically they can be anywhere inside that block, but it helps for maintenance to have all mods grouped together and my preferred place is at the end of the block.

If youi ever add an axix command then that has to be in the related block just below, beginning with "join(res.axisCommands,{".

Yes I know. I read in a earlier post that you have the command at the end of the block and I have it at the topp. I dont want to scroll down all the time, so I just wondered. Sorry, I missed that you also wrote that it must be somewhere in the block! :)

Edited by royphsle

-royphsle

hi guys,

i am thinking about buying warthog . i couldn't read whole topic but i want to know something about toggle switches;

let's say i pushed the flap switch from the warthog unit. flaps are deployed. then i hit the flaps up button in the virtual cockpit. then what happens? does the current state of the physical warthog switch override the virtual cockpit and virtual cockpit switch turns back to the deployed position?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

hi guys,

i am thinking about buying warthog . i couldn't read whole topic but i want to know something about toggle switches;

let's say i pushed the flap switch from the warthog unit. flaps are deployed. then i hit the flaps up button in the virtual cockpit. then what happens? does the current state of the physical warthog switch override the virtual cockpit and virtual cockpit switch turns back to the deployed position?

No. As a general rule you can say that it's always the last command that prevails, be it from a physical switch or from a mouse click in the cockpit. So you can have a discrepancy bewtween your physical switch position and the cockpit. When you next actuate your physical switch, the cockpit switch will follow.

To me that's a rather theoretical issue. If I have a HOTAS switch bound to a command then it makes no sense for me to set the command with the mouse.

LeCuvier

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!, is it possible to change the default view in cockpit? The default view in A-10C and Spitfire are too close the instrument panel. The other planes I have are ok :) I use the slider to zoome in and out, but I want to zoome the cockpit a little bit out when the slider is in the center position. I have seen a view lua file both in the saved games folder and the dcs folder, but which shall I use and how do I do it?

-royphsle

Hi!, is it possible to change the default view in cockpit? The default view in A-10C and Spitfire are too close the instrument panel. The other planes I have are ok :) I use the slider to zoome in and out, but I want to zoome the cockpit a little bit out when the slider is in the center position. I have seen a view lua file both in the saved games folder and the dcs folder, but which shall I use and how do I do it?
The slider does set a zoom value Independient from the initial zoom setting.

As soon as you move the slider it jumps to 50% on center position.

What I do to solve this problem, is to adjust the slider axis.

Go ingame and set the slider to a comfortable setting.

Now go to control setup/axis and open the axis adjustments, without(!) touching the slider.

Now set user curve and slider and then move the slider a tiny bit, so the mark jumps to the current position.

Remember the marks position on the vertical axis and adjust the axis, so that at 50% (the slider notch) the mark is in the position you memorized.

You can further adjust that with saturation, easily.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)