MP Mission: "FOB Vetka"...intense ECAS

Love this mission my friend. A bit too "easy" on WP1, it's simply a turkey shoot since there is no time limitation and the enemies are not killing anyone so... You can take all the time you want.

Nevertheless this is a VERY entertaining mission, I love it. :) Thank you very much sir.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System specs:

2500k @ 4.6 GHz

8GB RAM

HD7950 OC'd

Win7 x64

Posting tracks to make your DCS better - attention bump incoming!

• 3 months later...

july685 - I've got a 3 hr CAS mission, similar in intensity at times, but more spread out. We've run it on our wing server and just need to give it one or two more test runs - hope to get it posted within a week. a little audio from it....

awesome. if you would like, we could run this on our squads game server for additional input/testing for ya.

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

We played Vetka last night again... nice refreshment the refurbished second part!!!

Great first mission for my new squadron rookie, no evil things, just pure, thrilling CAS...

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Kudos Joyride. That was an outstanding mission! A buddy of mine and I flew it tonight using DCS World 1.2.2 and it went off without a hitch. The voice overs and interaction with the ground troops was great. We especially liked the small arms fire in the background. It will be interesting to see how we do with 4 A-10's flying in that valley with the low cloud base.

Edited by norcal bear